Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what do you think? Should I buy from this guy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spacedghost, May 3, 2011.

1. A friend of mine gave me the number to this guy he knows who sells dank and lives just a few streets down from me. So convenient.

The problem?

His father is the Constable. I've seen the car parked in front of his house.

My friend says the guy has never been caught, and that he hooks it up pretty well. So I guess I need some opinions, do you think I should go ahead and start buying from this guy? My worry is that in the event that he is caught, that his father might make him give up all his customers. :eek:

2. Go for it, set up an independent drop point for your transactions and you should be okay.

3. a kid a few years older than me used to sell around here, his dad is the chief of police somewhere around me

4. I wouldn't deal with a guy who would fuck around under his own father's nose like that

5. ummm, would you fuck the constables daughter?

6. So three yays and one nay? Anyone else?

7. To be honest, even if his father did catch him, I very much doubt he'd be interested in the customers.. Almost all police turn a blind eye to the consumer of cannabis - yes fair enough they'll take it off you and give you a caution, but they certainly wouldn't go out of their way to find some people smoking a spliff or something.. And to be honest, there's very little police can actually do about possession (In the UK at least, I'm not sure about America but I've heard it isn't too bad)..

Anyway you never know he might be fine with his son dealing :p, one of the main dealers near where I live has a father who's VERY high up in the police.. He got caught once and his father pulled some strings and got him out of it, there's a fun story :p

I say go for it, just meet him in a good location and it should all be fine :)

8. Go for it man, sounds convenient :) you're lucky.

9. lol i live in a small town but i smoke with and bone the Chief of Police's daughter :D:D:D

10. I would be down with picking up from him, as long as the transaction isn't in front of his house. Walk around the block smoke a cig and make it seem like you two randomly met up and keep it casual.

11. Wrong. Where I live(Oklahoma), you can go to prison for having one joint. Posession is no joke in some states..

12. I live near ann arbor and posession is only a $50 fine lmfao, but you cant smoke on campus or your fucked with a misdemeaneR

13. do you sparkle?

14. Haha my friend, who I smoke with and buy from on a weekly basis, is the son of my town's D.A.R.E. officer. :smoke:

15. FUCK THE POLICE!!!! buy off that dude asap lol

16. I envy you, the UK sounds great. Unfortunately I live in Texas where just about anything that deviates from the conservative norm ain't treated too kindly by the law...

Well it sounds like I'll go ahead and give it a try. Maybe since he lives so damn close he would be down to deliver, too. :ey:

17. If you're terribly worried about getting caught, smart suggestion is to not do it. I don't think anything's worth that, really...Well...depending.

18. Tell him you would rather have him come over to your place with it, if its a few streets he might not mind, or tell him you don't want to come inside or whatnot.