Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so, what do you perfer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjagirl06, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Vapourizer, the taste and high is just amazing. Bongs are awesome too, nothing like a fatty bowl to the dome.

2. I usually hit the bong, i got a vapo-bowl for mine a couple of days ago and now all i've been doing is vaporizing. Much nicer than smoke, and i like the high more. :D

3. i like bongs or blunts best. they get me the highest

4. glass is the best fuck the paper shit u get nasty shit paper fumes in u but in glass its pure bud ...... n u can taste ever bit of the bud ......shit im gonna pack a bowl right now

5. Blunts imo are the best. A real dutchmaster has a lion on it, not the 4 little crackers in pilgram hats, if thats the dutchmaster you got its fake. The real dutchies are a smaller less popular company, but the blunts last longer and have less of a taste. A real dutchie has a lion emblem where the crackers are on the fake dutchies. I like blunts because they are something social to smoke, you can continue to do what you were doing pre smoking so its fun. Plus a nice dutchie can easily go from 20 minutes to 40+ minutes depending on the weed and who rolled it, I say to me best bang for your buck is a dutch master blunt with some kill. Youll have fun smoking it and get super fucked up

6. Blunts when im smoking with other people, bong if its just me.