Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so what do you guys want for christmas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Dec 4, 2011.

1. doesn't have to be weed, could be games, new comp, shit like that. i want a shitty beater car that's like 700$ lol

2. I would love a new car or an IMac for Christmas..

3. Grateful Dead alpaca sweatshirt.
    35mm camera.
    0' sleeping bag.

4. it HAS to be weed

lol.

5. well if u WANT it to be weed y not lol XD

6. My two front teeth and a hippopotamus

7. Cannabis to be legalized in every country on earth so anyone can enjoy this marvelous plant.

8. Im gonna pickup an rc helicopter iv had my eye, and a fat bag. Maybe skyrim too

9. u should fly that helicopter while ur baked lol and also ive heard playing skyrim while baked is amazing so ya good choice lol

10. Money so I can buy a new bong and some dank.
    Also a new drug-rug

11. Money so I could buy some new LPs, Records, Music Equipment for Audiophile Experience. Guitar, Munchies, Pipe, and some Dank Weed.

12. Money, clothes, a guitar would be nice too.