Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So...what do you fellow stoners think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabusiness42, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Yes, this is another will I pass or not test. I'm not too worried about it though. However I could use some friendly opinions.

A little over a week ago I had 2 smoking sessions. One night I toked 2 grams of some high grade and a couple nights after I smoked another gram of the same herb. Before that however I had detoxed completely and I had stopped smoking for a good month and a half. Those two smoking sessions we're heaven on earth ^_^
    But now I have a job interview and I want it so I could make some monies for teh sticky green stuffs :D:D
    It was scheduled for this coming Monday but I told the man I wouldn't be available till the 12th of June. So, with a happy and accepting tone he said to call him when I'm available and we'll start the interview process ^_^ yeay!
    So I bought myself some time.
    Currently I'm drinking 4 cups of cranberry juice along with a good amount of water every day now..
    I am also doing insanity every day (working out and sweating balls)
    What do you guys think? Would I be fine if I kept my diuretic intake and water intake up till the day I get an interview scheduled? I am 18 and weigh 180 but I am very athletic.
    Thank you for your input! :hello:
    Keep shmokin motherninjas! :smoking: