Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what did everyone do tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dewth3dew, Mar 3, 2012.

1. For me i went to class till 4 then got lit up and watched netflix, then i went to a friends place to smoke and play ping pong. How about you?

2. Worked from 8 am- 10 pm, blazed on the way home, went to my buddy's had a mediocre time and now I'm going to blaze again :D

3. damn this night was awesome, got drunk; smoked blunts; fucked a chick - hell yeah

4. i had sex. then smoked a fatass bowl of some Ronald McChronald. I'm high as balls watching Monty Python's Holy Grail. good times

5. #5 Dank Herb, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    Had no school today, but had class from 7-10 pm yesterday so I was really tired and woke up at 11 am. Woke up and my mom had just arrived home and happened to bring me a Chick-Fil-A combo ! Then i chilled with 2 homies who smoked bud, but I smoked spice because I'm on a t-break for a job. Then I went home, rolled some spam musubis, and played battlefield 3 with my other friends until 2 A.M. Now I am smoking spice, listening to music and just chillin'. Sorry if I am not making much sense, because this spice is strong.

Oh shit, I posted my whole day...hahah whatever though

6. got home from work. hung out for a bit, went to hometown buffet with my friends, went back to my house and met up with two other friends, hung out, and now those fuckers just left.. haha good night :smoke:

7. I was at a big party. Drank a lot, but didn't smoke. It was still funny as hell. :p

8. Damn my night sucked. Had 3 huge parties to hit up. 1 got busted as we arrived pretty much the other no drugs were allowed and my friend couldn't remember how to get to the other one. Went home disappointed but looking forward to smoke, remembered I'm dry, fell asleep at 1 am woke up at 3 am now can't get back to sleep

9. got my gym pass :metal:

10. Engaged in some highly specialized research on the former president of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Did you know having your knighthood revoked is called being "debased"?

11. Girl came over and we smoked. Drove her home then went to my friends house and drank with them. After that I went to another girls house and smoked her out. Fun times were had by all.