so, what computer games ya'll play

Discussion in 'General' started by Zylark, Aug 31, 2003.

1. GTA:VC (Multi theft Auto mod AKA best mod for any game EVER)
    Asherons Call
    Priston Tale
    SC:BW

2. hehe I played EQ...quit about 4 months ago....I had a 65cleric stormhammer.....quit after we killed Rathe~

3. I just bought Tron 2.0. That game is beautifull (on a nVidia). gotta nVidia, got weed ? if you're geek, you're missing tron2.0 ..

:D

{getting scanerised for light cycle dm ..}

4. What server you guys play EQ on? I play EQ as well so if your on the Inny server hitup Yizzy with a tell and just say where ya got the name hehe.

5. the list is long....

I just beat Dungeon Seige yesterday, but my all time fav is Diablo 2. I've beaten that at least a doz times!

other crap - age of kings, pharoh, zeus, tropico, the sims,simcity3000, civ 3, .......

6. Ya, I play on innoruuk.. My monks name is Addictive, and my druids name is Tannaden. I haven't been on in about 2 months, and before that I hadn't been on for 9 months.. sooo, ya my gear prolly back to suck, hehe...If I get on i'll be sure to hit ya up with a tell! Glad to see some citizens on EQ, hehe.

7. how many characters have you got to level 99?
    do you play legit?

and what realm do you play on.

i play US east. look out for me... my main account is "wastedartist".

1.10 is nealry upon us! woohoo! ;D

8. digit - i've got all my characters to 99 ( I cheated) but not the assain or druid. i've beat the game with and without the cheats though.

i'm not on any realm, but i usally go on us east. everytime i go on, people just wanna trade shit. i just wanna kill.......
    i think i'm "ladygowen" or "sqeegan" - maybe :) one is my character name....

9. cheats are for pussies. if you can't be good without cheating, you're really not any good.

only teamkillers rank lower than cheaters. slightly.

10. true true i like how fighting games over the nes like streetfighter or somting, they all have soo omany moves and combos and shit they can do some are not allowed because its frowned apon by peers so each country in the would with differnt combat styles created there own social rules for fighting games in asia they use all the cheap combos that kill fast hence ppl dont like playing with asians cause there cheap but over here in america and canada we like to use weaker attacks that take more timing and skill its cool to see how cultures could be emulated with simple games eh?