So what are you guys up to tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoooooner, Apr 15, 2006.

1. I'm staying in a hotel on my own tonight, visiting a friend tomorrow. I brought some dank nugs with me and I'm about to hotbox the living shit out of this hotel bathroom. I have a bottle of vodka in the freezer too :D yeah I'm just chilling in this room getting F'ed up tonight. Goooood times. What are you up to?

2. Right now chillin in my room gettin fucked up.

Would be at my boy miracles gettin blowed off all drugs imaginable. But Today he couldnt get herb which suprised me, He sold out everything. I was gon smoke him up and drink my own shit since he got his own and pop some pills, Do some blow. Get blowed. Found out he had to go to work at 10:00 and its 11:23 right now. Almost midnight.

My cuz get off work at 1:00 am or maybe a lil later.

He'll be here round 1:30-2:00 am tommrow morning.

Go leave with my cuz to another cousins house and chill and party there all night long.

Will be a good night.

Right now im drunk as hell, Stoned as a mother fucker. Later gon be tore up from the floor up off many drug combinations.

3. I got a quarter of some dank nugs, and a new bong i just made for the hell of it...

4. I am going to hang out with a couple friends, and this Girl thats got her eye on me. Then Im going to come home, and get high as a kite. :D

5. I just smoked a full bowl out of my Roor in the bathroom of this hotel haha it was awesome (I had to bring the roor for the ride since im visiting a friend lol)...I'm so high and mixing some smirnoff vodka with sprites now just chillin...

6. I got a bottle of crown royal and some O.C. gonna get fucked up

7. woke up smoked went to buds house smoked like 3 or 4 blunts.. drank some beer.. smoked some more.. went to meatwads smoked out of his shit.. vaporizer.. bongs and shit, pretty high

8. I be robowalking. First time since I had a really bad time last time.

Started to have a shitty time this time then shit straightened out and its all good now.

-Hash

9. Im with you keep smokin reefa, im High and drunk as a skunk.