So what are you going to do when we bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Word. Only the American public is confused as to whom that 'Who' is.

2. Shh, you're thinking too much.

3. Don't discount the gullibilty of the American populace...specially you gents from canada..fortuneatly you do not see the blindness that covers the eyes of most Americans. Yes, now people are protesting the war, but it took nearly four fucking years to realize that Bush was lying.

4. Haha it's true. But this war isn't for Oil either, as many people believe. The US is the #3rd largest oil producing country in the world. Iraq is #14. Saudi Arabia is #1 though. Whatever.

I don't agree with the war in the slightest bit, but I've seen the opportunities in the military, and it's worth the risk for me.

5. if we have any kind of major shit go down and it puts MY freedoms in danger, ill be hopping on a flight to anywhere that at that time is neutral (my original plan was canada, but with the north american union, thats scratched off the list) but maybe amsterdam or somewhere in scandenavia or the likes. but i dont really want to leave the states righ tnow, so please wait til after i graduate college to enslave the nation and forcefully invade the rest of the world. kthanxbye

6. Where's rastaman?

7. On a temporary ban.

8. Iran is our allies with us i thought.. if there was ever a draft I would NEVER even consider going, i'd either go to canada or some other country.

9. if there was a surplus of troops they wouldn't be sending border guards and national guardsmen to Iraq, while continuing to extend the troops time even though their service is up.

10. yea I've been wondering that as well. What did he get banned for?

11. Haliburton's stock doubled within the first year of the invasion and has since then tripled. Also the daily accounts of billions of missing oil barrels and "lost" funds.

12. national guardsmen make up a good precentage of the people in iraq.

opec?

the rich 1% that control 99%....

13. Dont worry about the draft. Thats not an issue at the moment, even if we decide to fuck up Iran a bit. The pentagon has already developed a plan that would completely disable Irans military in only 3 days using strictly our air force and navy; we would do it all from the air strategically dropping bombs on them for 3 days straight. An American soldier wouldn't need to even enter Iran because our Air Force and Navy are completely badass.

14. Speaking of Rasta_Man, he dropped this little piece of wisdom on my head a while back; If you are ever eligible for draft and flee to Canada, they will immediately deport you back to the US.

15. yea man but its different now
    back then we were fighting to get invaders out of our country who fought in straight lines and shot muskets and we were fighting for our lives

now its so much more complicated. these wars arent popular or heroic they are dangerous and have to be handled carefully.

16. That's untrue. The top 1% also pay all the taxes. It's all apart of class warfare. It's the politicians you elect that control you, not rich people, or companies. Think that all you want, but if you do it really shows how much you know about business, and politics, and just want an excuse to hate the people with wealth. This makes for a good excuse.

Now, as far as the draft, I agree with most. There will be no draft for Iran. They can talk about it all they want, but it won't happen. It's not a popular enough war. It's not about oil, or money, I still continue to think it's all about control and power via fear. It really is scary. We give money to Israel, Muslims enemies. Most terrorists, suicide bombers, hell all of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Yet, we have not attacked them. So, obviously oil is important, but not the main underlying issue here.

17. Not that we could not easily wage war with Iran in the fashion you described... the reality is, we will not. War is a racket. Three days of war gets three days of funding, six years of war gets 6 years of funding.

An intitial air-strike will be deployed to weaken Iran's real military, but it will be followed by a ground invasion and years of occupancy. Iran/Syria will become the new Iraq/Afghanistan.

18. See here, I'm a duel citizen- half French/American to be exact. Now the great thing with French citizenship is that I can live anywhere in the European Union. So if a draft were to arise, I would just flee to Amsterdam and smoke up all day and watch the rest of the world go to shit. :hello::smoking:

19. Its probaly gonna happen soon i mean look at the two countries invaded irag and afganistan and whats in the middle.

20. Why use the word 'we'? I'm not gonna bomb Iran...are you?

Two words: Conscientious Objector.

but, I mean, what with the Iraq War and all...I think that it's unlikely right now. Maybe in a few years. Iran would be another big war, probably bigger, so I don't see it happening right now.