so what are the actual dangers of mary jane?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by pandajoint, Aug 4, 2011.

1. It's very very dangerous

for the pharmaceutical companies......they are scared of the potentials of mmj

I've saved thousands of dollars myself by using cannabis as a medicine instead of the other bullshit they tried to feed me. And i'm twice as healthy as I ever was on ANY pharmaceutical

2. It can cause short term sleep problems or insomnia for a few weeks after you stop using it. However the problems are only temporary and don't occur as long as you keep regularly using it.

Honestly Alcohol is so much more dangerous than pot it's not even funny. I've known people who were completely destroyed by alcoholism. I've also known people who turned into stereotypical 'lazy stoners' but at least they didn't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. In the end it all comes down to the person. Some people have substance issues while others don't.

3. I did a report about Marijuana and its link to schizophrenia it's pretty shocking how low the percentage is. About 20% of schizophrenic patients in the experiment I was looking at smoked marijuana (AKA failed a weed drug test OR admitted to using it some time in their life). This to me is simply a ridiculous argument.

4. messes with sex drive

5. That would really depend on the strain. For the most part, it acts as a powerful aphrodisiac on my part, but it definitely depends on the person.

6. Weight gain.