Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what am I now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokinokie, Sep 5, 2001.

?

Is this my first time at posting a poll?

1. *

yes

102 vote(s)
    58.0%
  2. *

no

75 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. It's so crazy to see something born. Be it slang, an actual baby being born, what have you. From nothing to something big one day is just amazing to see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Based on your name, I feel we could have some awesome discussions. Unfortunately, not on this site. :/

3. That jester guy probably doesn't even know he created a term for an entire Internet forum to use as a word for its users. He's a legend and he doesn't even know it! That sucks!

4. Thread title should be changed to:

Origin of the "BLADE"

that is epic though, I always liked the term blade..just fits!

He hasn't been on for about a year, but he knows. Here is that part of the story; Just before I got banned for the second time. [​IMG] [​IMG]

:smoke:

6. Oh okay I gotcha, IC. Thanks for the info. Blaze on

7. Heyy weedy weedy...[​IMG]

8. Wow.... 14yrs....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Holy shit. I've been here for years and I just now found this. It all makes sense now.

10. Now, I'm sober, later, not so much...

Attached Files:

11. Can we please leave this time capsule for another couple of years?

Beer before Bud, you're in the mud
    Bud before Beer, you're in the clear.

12. Hells yeah! Why not ???

13. This thread goes out to all the people that say just delete a thread once it's answered.

14. I'm shocked that this thread has not been closed yet.

15. Have you read the whole thread? It's like a history boom with a ton of jokes

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tokers. Simple as that. [​IMG]

17. Yeah it's been blades ever since I can remember

18. Great read. Blades, nice to know where it came from.

19. #480 Cheeto Jones, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
    No... the original thread title needs to stay, for several reasons:

1.) It preserves the Topic Time Capsule in its complete, original, unaltered format as it was posted in 2001.
    2.) It allows the post coining the term "blades" later on in the first page come almost as a surprise, and the sheer amount of likes and attention the post has in the middle of a very plain thread looks truly epic.

• Like Like x 1