Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So...weird day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesvk, May 7, 2011.

1. Today was weird.

I just received a new pipe, and tried it out with my buddy at his house early afternoon. He still lives with his mom (she wasn't expected back til' later). We were just chilling in the back smokin' when the back door swings open and she looked pissed. But in the end, she was more worried because my buddy was parking illegally and a cop could have walked around and smelled the pot or just seen us. I just left, I know his mom fairly well, and she knew we both smoked.

I went work for a few hours and another friend invites me over cause he had the place to himself tonight. I didn't have anything on me, so I just gave him $5 to smoke. There were like 6 people there (the original friend was there too from earlier). Then out of no where, the back door swings open and it's the home owners sister, so we all start grabbing shit (well I didn't have anything, so I bolted), went through one gate and his mom was out there, so we high-tailed it out another gate to the cars. Luckily my friend drives a big ass truck, I slipped into my car while the mother came out screaming at everyone else to stay put and I just hauled ass out of there. This is one of a few times I feel good to have a fast car.

Everything worked out decent, except for the kid who's house we were at. He's boned. Good luck to ya' brotha.

But damn, caught twice in one day, let alone only 10 hours. I must be getting lazy or something...

2. Mmmm.. I sense a trap.

[​IMG]

3. Smoking in other people parents houses and you got caught! OH THE HUMANITY, WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? WHY CAN'T WE JUST PERFORM ILLEAGAL ACTIVITIES WHEREVER WE WANT!

WHYYYY?!!?!

Seriously dude?

4. Heh, yeah, I didn't say I was being smart by doing it, just saying it happened.

5. dam good thing you got outa that second house that mom was WHACK

6. Yeah, I talked to some of the people that were there, they said every body got off the hook accept her son (one of my friends). I just didn't want my name there, to much going on right now for that.

But I am glad as well.

7. Gotcha man...Blaze on :smoke: