So, weed is kinda healthy?

Discussion in 'General' started by MeDieViL, Jan 20, 2006.

1. but what would be a good dosis to have the best beneficial effects? like they say beer is good for ur heart etc if you use 3 glasses of beer every day

is it for weed, like one every week, or one every day thats best?

chill

2. Weed isnt good for you.

3. i heared weed coulkd be healthy in moderate use?
    aint true then?

4. ya itll help u relax and maybe ha ve a better time at a party or something but theres alowas something bad for everything good

5. Well what I mean is, I dont think it'll necessarily do you "good" as in improve your health in some way. I've heard a lot of stuff from norml about cannabinoids being good for a variety of things, from cosmotology to promoting neurogenesis in the brain. But I dont think theres any noticable difference in your health. You cant cure an illness with weed, altough weed helps cope with it sometimes.

6. It can be beneficial for folks taking Chemotherapy or for others who have trouble eating because of nausea or low appetite. AIDS patients for example. It also may help with glaucoma by reducing some of the pressure on the eye. Same with MS and epilepsy and other conditions that affect muscle control. Outside of that, it is only less harmful than cigarettes, alcohol etc.

I like Bill Hicks' take on it:
    They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference

I would call that healthy. :bongin:

7. Well put.

8. It helps with small apitites, nausea, may shrink tumors, and will lower blood pressure, it has a ton of medical uses but is not good for you if you are 100% healthy.

9. Suppose, though, that you exclusively injested weed, thus incuring no carcinogens through smoking. Would there be any negative physical effects on the body?

10. I wouldn't think there would be but who knows?

11. no there wouldnt.

12. You'd get faded.

13. speakin of drugs bein good for you, this dude i work with is an alcoholic and he says he hasnt had a cold in 3 years n he was like "hell i get drunk enough the alcohol kills anything in my blood stream or gets em high as a kite" haha