So, we were wrong- cannabis IS physically addictive

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Depends how you define successful imo...a decent house, a family and some buddies? Sounds like all I need man call me unsuccessful but that is all that matters right there. Screw trying to get ridiculously rich

Mo money mo problems :smoking:

2. That is just to make people who don't have alot of money feel better.

3. I decided not to read the article the instant i spotted 'ABC news'... :laughing:

The reality is, "withdraw" is impossible, chemically, because the body creates anandamide. Now please stop trolling us.

4. Are you sure you even read that far? ABC didn't do the study, they're reporting it. It was done by an Australian journal.

5. Cite yourself or shut up.

Notice how you ignored OP's citation, then tried to bring your own 'facts' in without citation? I would definitely like some solid evidence to go with your assertions.

6. Or it is true...you have a shit ton of money, then you brag about having tons of money, then people who you never knew before are riding your dick to spend on them...get a fancy car, think the police aren't going to target you over that shitty ass hoopty? Too much money brings unwanted drama. I'll stick with my comfortable living style

7. -have no money
    - have lots of bills
    -cant do anything because all your money goes to bills

I would rather be rich and choose friends wisely, than be broke as fuck.

8. I'm not talking about being broke...I am talking about comfortable living...no bills, good paying job, nice house making payments, starting a family, that is enough success for me to be happy with my life. I am just simply saying a lot of people these days mainly younger ones, that isn't good enough because they want the flashy lambo or whatever and don't get their shit straight. Use money to help you live, not live to make money.

9. When I've stopped using cannabis in the past I've experienced not being able to eat properly, definitely ..well I can eat, just don't feel interested in it.. like chewing on cardboard but you eat anyway cuz you know you should. But you're thinkin "oh this doesn't feel right"

10. Oh ok, I thought you were saying its better to be poor than rich.

Having a lot of money makes life more comfortable though, you don't need the flashy cars/houses. You could have millions of dollars and have a normal house/car/job and no one would know you were loaded. So mo money does not cause mo problems.

11. stopped reading at "Australian"

no offense to any Aussies out there, but I just don't trust people whose toilets flush the wrong way

12. Lets put this to the test...raise a million dollars and then give it to me, so then nobody will know I have the million dollars but you, and then we can see how many problems don't occur? I'll even smoke you up a few times :smoking: best high idea ever? I think so

13. Yup yup...I've been a heavy user both and I have quit both...one is like fighting a common cold the other is like fighting cancer...I'll let you guys guess which is which....

14. If I gave you all my money, I'd be broke, and end up in debt. Mo problems.

15. This is completely off topic for the thread but I knew an old guy that had right around a million dollars. He drove a Buick and had a very average house. The most flashy thing he's done to my knowledge was donate like $20,000 to his church for a stair lift :laughing: that was also mostly used by his wife. Money doesn't have to equal problems if you're a modest person.

16. None of those were really physical.

Hahaha.

All emotional.

17. Thank you!

18. I don't know what you consider successful.

I started smoking at 15 and I am now 60 . I did quit for a number of years while my kids were young. I could not sleep the entire time. It was horrible. But you could say I have been smoking more of my life than not smoking.

I have absolutely no debt. I have 3 houses, 2 of which I rent out. I also have other investments which take care of my retirement, and I love being retired and vaping as much as I want. It's about time that I don't have to stay straight so I can go to off to work.

yeah, I would say I am addicted. But it doesn't seem to have made me any less successful.

19. #39 A Rational Psychopath, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Symptoms of Marijuana "Withdrawal"

"People who tried to quit pot reported feeling moody, tense, anxious and nervous. It was also common for respondents to cite a loss of appetite, difficulty sitting still and insomnia." - Illegal in most areas.

Symptoms of Antidepressant Withdrawal

"Symptoms of antidepressant withdrawal depend on the specific medication you have been taking. The longer you take an antidepressant, the more likely you are to develop withdrawal symptoms when you quit, especially if you have been using a short-acting one.

Symptoms most often occur within three days of stopping the antidepressant. They are usually mild and go away within about two weeks. Symptoms can include:

Anxiety
    Depression and mood swings
    Dizziness and balance problems
    Electric shock sensations
    Fatigue
    Flu-like symptoms
    Headache
    Loss of coordination
    Muscle spasms
    Nausea
    Nightmares
    Tremors
    Trouble sleeping
    Vomiting

In rare cases, antidepressant withdrawal may cause mania. Withdrawal from certain, older types of antidepressants called MAOIs can lead to confusion and psychotic symptoms." - Handed out like candy to anyone who asks for them.

:rolleyes:

Source: http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/withdrawal-from-antidepressants?page=2

20. Again with this fallacious dichotomous bullshit, I don't get addicted to Cannabis because a few hits is all I need from the high potency of dank weed.