So We went shopping with masks on!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Vee, Mar 28, 2020.

1. stoned: I wrote my cell number on her mask as shes so vain.. I had to assit with fitment she didn't see

I hate shopping really hate it, ... for her and her entire gender its a social party,
    and I always being dragged around like a hound so this time it occured that if I wrote my number on her mask it may send me some amusement ...
    I looked carefully at any jerk writing up my number ...after 15-20 mins I counted three
    each time commented like nice Nikies...nice jeans etc, almost blown it commenting too much

in the car park we loaded up removing each others gear ...driving home I got 2 calls
    and had the opppotunity of heart breaking 2 guys ...worried Mr 3 is yet to call .....lolol

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 old shol4evr, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    delete

3. #3 old shol4evr, Mar 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. cost of bra in Russia about $us80.00 (made in France) cost of life saving mask $us.65c ...lol
    its not that shes got small bra requirements

its all the fancy lace you forgot to mention lol

also just found out sea water is very good at holding viri at bay ...I'd soak the bra first ..lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Haha when i go round for my bottle at night I put full face ventilator on. Purely because it provides some banter in the queue. Dont do it during the day cos it might freak out the old folks but it's fun at night :)

• Funny Funny x 2