so we put him in the box... and got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedanks77, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ok so theres this thing that i saw on youtube thats fun to do to a friend while high. its called putting them in the box and in case you dont know how its done, what you do is get another buddy to play along and go up to the victim and place a pretend box on their head, then the key is not to talk but mouth words so they think they're deaf.

anyways, we had a lot of fun with this so far and one day me and my friend where jammin with another friend and we had never put him in the box before so we decided it must be done. keep in mind that we were supremely baked, like 10 or 11 TIGHT bowls worth plus 1 gram of hashish because we had been doing it on and off all day saturday. so this kids in the bathroom and when he comes out, i put him in the box. at first he had no idea what was going on and he wasn't too scared but after he stopped talking to us because i guess he got annoyed we started watching tv. after like 30 minutes of star wars he asked us if we should go to dominoes or taco bell and we started acting like he was still in the box so this kid FREAKS and gets up and runs out of the house and we didnt think much of it. so about 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door and i answered thinking it was him but he wasnt alone. his dad and mom and my dad were standing there looking extremely pissed because apparently dumbass thought he was still in the box and went home and told his parents who obviously knew he was baked. so i guess they checked his eyes and because they knew i was with him they called my dad came to my friends house and now hes in trouble too because he was with us.
    luckily my dad was never really pissed about it because he said he did his fair share in highschool and they didnt call my friends parents for some reason so we're both off the hook. BUT WAY TO KILL A HIGH!

2. what a fuckin douche

3. wtf? how is that fun? what ever happened to just blazing and chilling out? part of that is letting everybody in your circle enjoy their high

...kids these days

4. yeah we do that too but we arent the type of stoners who just sit there and talk for some reason. since every time we jam we do it in bulk and for hours because my friends parent are never home we get bored so we do random shit to keep us entertained

5. Seems like you need to find better things to do man. Go outside and play some ball or something

6. I don't understand this game. I mean if you can still hear your environment around you, it's quite obvious the people talking to you are just fucking mouthing words. How could this even fool the special ed? Maybe I just don't see the joy in it. What ever happened to games like 'bloody knuckles' and 'tennis', now those were some fuckin' games!

7. Hahaha bloody knuckles. I got suspended for like 3 days in middle school for playing that shit

8. [quote name='thedanks77']ok so theres this thing that i saw on youtube thats fun to do to a friend while high. its called putting them in the box and in case you dont know how its done, what you do is get another buddy to play along and go up to the victim and place a pretend box on their head, then the key is not to talk but mouth words so they think they're deaf.quote]

WTF.... i must be HELLA stoned cuz that shit didnt make sense...... but it reminded me of a prank i did when i was stoned a few years back. So it was in the middle of summer on a nice day in the napa valley, my friend had just gotten a knew "DELL" desktop and if you've ever gotten one of thos in the mail you know that box is huge as fuck! so we had smoked a few joints and most likely some bowls:bongin:. thats when i had this idea to climb inside the box and sit on someones front porch while my friends rang the door bell and ran.... the first thing ppl see when they open there door is this giant box thats says "DELL COMPUTER" in big letters all over it. most the ppl i did it to thought they were about to get a free computer or somthing.... As soon as they would get to the box i would jump out and yell some shit like "Fuck you!" then grab the box and run, but this one perticular victim was nieghbors with my friend so we decided why not, and threw the box on the porch i hopped in and my friend rang the door bell and hid in the bushed... the lady that came to the door was in her mid-50's (i had a lil peep hole to see the victim) as she got close i bailed out and perceeded to run:bolt:, at that point i noticed see was so startled that she spit all over herself (i donno how that happened but it was funny as hell) and ran in to her house scared out of her mind... so me and my friends started walking down the street, when her husban comes out yelling "Im Gonna KILL thos MOTHERFUCKERS!!" he runs up to me getting in my face about how i could of killed his wife cuz she has a bad heart or somthing.... well i had 5 guys with me at the time and this old man was like 5-3" and was trying to fight us... so eventually he went back into his house and left us alone, unltill 2 weeks later when he appologized to us for being an asshole:D.... it was hellla funny:smoking:

9. ^ now that's some funny shit. too bad bout the lady with the bad heart though... hope she recovers from her condition.

10. maybe you should just try it. it ALWAYS works for some reason. trust me i have always wondered why they just dont figure that we're fucking with them because they can hear everything else but keep in mind you have to be fucking stoned to do it, thats probably why.

11. yo mive done the invisible bos thing too

i was DD and everyone was so baked so i decided to do it to my girlfriend at the time. and hoodie, if you think that the one personis an idiot because they couldnt figure it out, half the room thought they were deaf when i did it to my gf. meaning she was the only one with the "box" on theiur head, yet my buddies were so stoned that they thought they had a box on them too

12. i had no idea what you meant until i found this video.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHT3RN6Zu5E"]YouTube - THE BOX[/ame]

i could definitley see how if someone were tripping or rolling they could fall for that, but idk about just being high... i might try this to someone next time we get booms haha.

13. lolz that girl was like freakin out wondering how they did that XD

14. lol Ive done this b4 but massive amounts of lsd were invovled. idk about being just stoned tho. Quick question, whats your friends iq. lol

15. that would make a great begining to a stoner movie my friend lol just picture that guys as a movie lmao

16. Stupid people that can't handle their drugs shouldn't be doing them in the first place, and shouldn't be smoked with.

17. wtf i hate scene kids like that! although that girl that was freakin out was kinda cute....on a scale of 1-10...i'd f**ck her

18. hahaha