so we macked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MYSTERY24, May 6, 2013.

1. #1 MYSTERY24, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    ok so heres the deal. I was working in manhattan on a sales call back in the day.
    When i walked in this skyscaper i saw this banging blonde like 5'10-5'11 but i couldn't talk to her cause she was rushing. did i say she was ridiculously hot with a perfect ass and face. well it was a cute very nice butt.

So i go into the elevator and go on my sales call, on my way back its her but shes rushing back to whereever she was running from with files.

I 'm conflicted, i'm thinking to myself should i pretend like I'm lost or just come out with it. I pretended like i was lost and she said she didn't know, so I was like no, no ,no I saw you before and you were so beautiful but I didn't get a chance to talk to you would you like to go on a date sometime?

So , she says I'm not trying to, i"m interested but could you come back another time? I'm kind of in the middle of something. Instead of saying ok when can i come back or whens a good time i just gave up and was like i never heard that one before and started opening up about how my job sucked and I think she could relate.

It turns out the girl just graduated a year before and was in the city for a year. her dad got her the job. She said she liked Cali better, shes from la. So later I ask do you really want me to come back there's a million guys here and she said yes. So i said when do you want met o come back? She said i don't know. So I was like what do you want me to do stand here and wait for you all day? I will if you want. So I asked her what time she usually gets off work she said 5-5;30 but not weired out in any way. So I asked her if I could come back and chat after work since I didnt want to bother her at the job.(I also asked if I could just walk in any time and she said yes.

I said that I should be the happiest guy in the world but for some reason i'm not then I said I don't know how I can be so lucky. I then asked her If I could have a kiss just to see if she was serious and she said ok. So i really gave it to her obv and we french kissed eventually twice but she was def in a rush but never acted like it while I kissed her or was talking to her.

I know it's possible that some girls can't say no but I mean she kissed me too so I'm sol

I never went back but I was wondering do you think the girl could have kissed me just so I could bounce? i mean i told her how screwed i was and she was obv taken care of. i mean when i kissed her she went with it esp at the end so I'm confused. I know kissing can be way more intimate and we're not drunk and she was very busy. I know I screwed up. her lease was up in a couple months, i think she must have went back to la.

2. Why the fuck would you aggravate her so much about coming back and then not go?

3. haha dude take it from me im from southern cali too.
    the girls are like that.
    i speak from experience when i went to australia for vacation all i had to do was introduce myself and they instantly fall in love with me only because im from california.

in the three weeks i was there i fucked an asian and two blondes.

4. I mean do u think she was really interested? She didn't give me any contact info or offer her number or smile when I was chatting her up at times she sounded interested or that she liked me yeah.

5. Oh I was in a tough spot(no dough) but standing outside a building at 5-530 that's sounds weird also but if you saw this chick I mean how could you leave if she said she was interested.

6. well.....its pretty simple my friend. if you think its worth it, the only way you're going to find out is if you go back. I cant tell what kind of vibe she was getting but its possible that youre just freaking yourself out? i say go there around 5 and next time play close attention to her body language

7. Just go back man, she told you that you could for a reason.

8. Damn bro, you seemed way to invested in this chick. She pretty much had you by the balls. Should've been more demanding, and yes, it sounds like she was trying to get rid of you.

9. i wish u were dead!

10. this forum is full of retards i swear

11. lmao all u gotta do is run into her again and ask her out. "lets go for a coffee, drink, lunch, snack" doesnt matter what just when. you got this man but if this time around you come off as weird then idk. its ok to be nervous too girls are into that

12. WOW dude this was like the perfect opening for a romance novel based around "shy guy takes a chance and meets beautiful girl".

How could you screw up such a beautiful plot by not going back, you even kissed her. Who kisses someone to make them go away, or tells them to meet after work? NO ONE, if she didn't want you around you would have got a fake phone number, or a "i don't know when im getting off" or even a "sorry im busy right now", maybe if you were unlucky even a "fuck off".

Everyone misses opportunities at times, but that's just too much OP...

13. Ya dun goofed.