So was jesus a stoner and a scam

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Matthewtrippy, Apr 8, 2013.

1. So was Jesus just a stoner and a scam artist like did he scam belief and followers out of people so flawlessly made him the son of fucking god I don't know just smoked about a 1/8 to myself so I think that's my belief but any other opinions please share even if not about this wack ass shit and we all know Jesus smoked anyway no argument

2. Or a stoner who did good things, became idolized and then the church used his image to push their agenda.

I don't believe in god, but I don't disbelieve jesus may have just been a cool dude lol

3. I agree. The bible has become a tool. But i believe Jesus was an actual and cool person.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

4. This is agreeable

5. If you look into what jesus represents and did in the bible vs pagan holidays and such, it's easy to dismiss his godish-ness and find he just did cool things and had a good philosophy, if he was real

Like easter and his bday both happening on pagan holidays coincidentally sharing many aspects of those celebrations (xmas tree, bunny and eggs, so on)

The church really just stole all those ideas and shunned the religions and beliefs they originated from hahaha

6. Where did it say He smoked? Curious.

7. Right here:

From the book of Doobie 4:20-24

20 And Jesus said, "Come hither and let us rolleth a big fat one for the world for the hour is about to come where the son of man will be taken away." 21 Then Peter came and took a big hit and passed out. 22 Jesus said to his disciples, "if any one of you have as little faith as Peter, there is no hope for mankind." 23 With that, the apostles and Jesus smoketh a doobie and got very baked and crowds began asking questions, "How can they smoketh so much and still stand? Surely this man is the son of God!" 24 And the number of followers increased tenfold that day.

8. where did this idea come from?

9. He's most likely just some guy that did some good things , then fan boys wrote a book and tried to write stories of a perfect being. First mark , then Luke , Matthew and john expanded on it. Notice how mark is the first one written and how brief it is in mark compared to the others and how they contradict each other on where Jesus was born. He's probably just a legend that was blown out of proportion.

10. I'd like to think a stoner, perhaps. A scam, no, I doubt it. In many ways whoever the Stone Mason may have been (yes, traditionally a carpenter but this is based on the findings of some new evidence), whoever people think he might have been is not who he actually was. Besides, the legend was only born afterwards. No possible intention about where things would end up. Until the Romans took hold of it, it may not have been really going anywhere anyway.

11. See my sig.

12. Wasn't real, didn't smoke. Solved.

13. Checkmate, atheists.

14. I suggest a history class or two, for everyone.

15. Poor guy would likely be as disappointed in the majority of his modern day "followers" as the founding fathers of America would be of what has become of our government today....

16. this is amazing please just write a bible and post it lol

17. I dont get where people get this peaceful jesus from, because in all the bible's ive molested, he was a fucking dickhead.

Did they REALLY have to murder that poor Donkey, just because jeebus said so?

18. To the people saying Jesus wasn't real, do some research. It has been proven that he was a real person who really lived during that time period. He really did die on the cross. All that is true without a doubt. You don't have to be Christian to believe that. Whether he was the son of god or not is another story.

19. I don't know about scam, but Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9-11. Thank you for your time and good night.