So used it 3 times now and..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newaroundhere, Apr 24, 2010.

1. So ive used marijuana 3 times now and i didnt feel anything any of those times. First 2 times i thought i must have been doing something wrong so the 3rd time i did it with some veterans. Anyways this third time i had half a bag on a volcano vaporizer, it did nothing. They told me to have another entire bag so i tried that. Still nothing so 30 minutes later i sucked down another nearly full bag and still nothing. Any idea why this could be ? does marijuana just nost effect some people ? Only noticable thing was slightly heavy legs and not the best concentration but that could be because im tired.

2. I didn't get high until about my 5th time. Some people really don't get high until they try it a few times. Some people will say this is false... however my facts come from personal experience. And I was smoking with some pot heads... they made sure I was doing it right.

Trust me.. you'll know when you're high. You'll know. Just try it a few more times. Hold it in. Take deep breaths, you'll get the hang of it.

3. its because you suck:cool:

4. Maybe edibles are more your style.

5. yea just makes me wonder where all that thc went, they are frequent users who said they had enough after using only half of what i did

6. maybe try different methods, blunts,joints, out of an apple, in a pipe(spoon)............. bong rips i mean like above it might take you 5 times, do you feel any different at all from normal to something youve never felt before???????????????

7. Use a pipe/bong and have a friend worry about the carb. You just worry about keep pulling smoke. I didn't get high until my 7th time smoking and it was probably a combo of not inhaling right and the fact that for some reason people don't get high their first(s) time(s).

8. do you actually know how to inhale smoke?
    thats alot of people's first problems.
    i hate them but cigs get rid of the virgin lungs problem.

9. make sure to actually INHALE the smoke, not just into your mouth. I didn't know until about my 3rd or 4th time, so I thought I was just a really heavy smoker.

10. Don't worry too much about it. I got high my first time and then it took me until my 6th time to get high again. My advice is to take slightly smaller hits and inhale fresh air on top of your hit so that more of the smoke is forced from your throat to your lungs. Sometimes it just takes a few tries for your body to adjust to the herb, relax under it, and have it take full effect.

11. yea i definately inhaled it properly, felt the heat. It was about 4 hours ago all im feeling is a little anxious and typing this seems slightly harder

12. but other then that did absolutely nothing, ill try again tomorow

13. stop worrying about and just chill and smoke your worrying is probably killing your buzz in real time

14. yea. unless it only happens from where im from. people dont get high their first time or first couple times. i didnt get high till lke the 5th time i did it.
    ive smoked a couple teens wit my friend who wanted to do it and didnt get high till lke the 10th time he smoked. i thnk its just diff. for all people.

15. I've never had a problem getting high my first few times, as long as I'm inhaling properly I don't seem to have any issues. Maybe some people just can't get high?

16. Hit it out of a pipe, take the biggest rip you can, don't let it out until you start to cough.

17. i didn't get high until like my 3rd or 4th time smoking. I think it just takes a while to break in your cannabinoid receptors or something because I never changed the way I inhaled or anything, then one day I tried smoking again and bam, got high as a motherfucker.

18. Most people don't take proper hits. After you take your hit inhale oxygen to push the smoke down into your lungs. I'm not trying to make you sound stupid, just starting with the basic things that are easy to mess up as a beginner.

19. #19 yeahimdylan, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    If you consume enough smoke, try to get it into your lungs, hold it in like you're flexing your abs somewhat. You'll feel it rise to your head. If you cough, you know you're done. Best feeling ever.

20. Next time you take a hit breathe in deep, then right before your lungs are full pull the smoking piece away from your mouth and breathe in as much air as you can. Hold for 10 seconds and enjoy.

Took me 3 times til I got high.

Grasscity Deals Near You