So....totally got busted last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hirtle, Sep 24, 2007.

1. So lsat night we had just blazed a nice kush blunt. My friends left their cars in a coldasac wiht no houses in it yet. when we went to drop them back off at their cars there where cops already busting some other kids for smokin pot there.
    they searched my car and all my bags and took all our weed. papes pipes a bong a huka 4 busters and some other shit and my car got towed. i also got a license suspension for 24 hours.. it sucked ass

anyone else have any good stories for geting busted?

2. I don't think they had enough reason too search your car, just cuz some other kids were smoking pot by it doesnt mean you were, unless you consented to a search i dont think they had enough reason too. but that blows man try not to have so much stuff in it.

3. Unless you consented to a search, they wouldn't have done it.

4. yea they really didnt have the right to search ur car without ur consent. Unless all of ur shit was just out in the open like layin on the seats in your car and visible from just lookin in the window, thats probable cause and that gives them enough right to search, but if none of your shit was visible they shouldnt have searched it... fuckin pigs. sorry to hear bout this bud, hope it all gets straightened out.