Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So tonight...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Greenhead, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I got higher than I've been in a long, long time. I don't know why, I suppose it's been a long day and that could play a small role in this. But the latest bud the wife and I picked up has been getting us higher than normal.
    Anyway, I decided to throw some in the vape with a bit of keif and I felt EXTREMELY high. It's pretty great because lately I've been getting frustrated with my ever-climbing tolerance and the fact that I haven't been getting nearly as blazed off of the same amount of weed.

I love it too, because vaping just gives me a more concious and alert high and I don't feel all cloudy headed when I come down.

I don't know, I just thought I'd share some excitement on this otherwise boring night.