So tonight... I went out with a... FAT CHICK

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Oddyball, Oct 12, 2008.

1. DUN DUN DUN.....

Yeah. Pretty lame. I met her on myspace, we went to Knotts Berry farm tonight. She's 29, I'm 22... she has a kid, whatever. I snuck to the bathroom at knotts to toke a bowl that I hid in my shoe, lmao. Anyway, we left knotts, parked at some random street... she gave me head as I fingered her a-hole and p from behind. She swallowed, I got tired and dropped her off. Oh good times. 2nd fat chick in my life.... I feel like an ass for not planning to call her back, but eh, whatever.

2. In the pandrosa's box i made a thread to appreciate fat girls :) hahah so what if shes fat plus my best friend is a fat girl and she gives me the best heads ever.

they are cool man.

3. Dude so did I and there was soooo much sexual tention... From her... And i just shut it down like it was nothing i FEEL SO BAD like I was being an asshole on purpose so she wouldn't like me and nothing was working..

4. its weird bro. I mean she was nice, kina cute... gave good head, was freaky but... I cant get past her weight. I duno, I felt embarassed to be seen with her in public. I'm fucked up huh?

5. It sounds messed up but there has to be an initial physical attraction of some kind. It doesn't have to be their body, maybe their face or smile, or eyes.. But if you're not digging them then it's nothing to be ashamed of. Someobody will find them attractive, its just a matter of finding that person.

Once you get to know them, the physical aspects don't play as much of a role, but they're still there.

6. Damn... Alright.. So should "fat chicks" just become alright with being without forever? Just curious because I know I would fall into that catagory, I weigh about 225 or 230. I hold my weight well, and have both top and bottom. But, regardless, I do have a tummy and thighs. I keep reading these threads dissing fat girls, and with each one I'm sitting here wondering "Should I just be ok with being single forever?" having no boyfriend, no family.. Please, give me some feedback. Thanks.

P.S. I understand about personal preference, but perfection is so rare to find.. Are there any guys out there into the bigger girls? WTF happened to that saying more cushin for the pushin?

7. I guess it's really not so much that she was fat... she just didn't carry it well. You know? It looked like she was a slob, not someone who even TRIED to take care of herself. Plus she wasnt pretty anyway.

8. Aha. Well thanks lol, that makes me feel better. Sorry for jumping in there like that. I am lucky enough to carry myself well, along with looking unslobishness. And I know it is personal preference, just looking for some assurance for my self esteemless ass rofl xD

9. I'm actually wondering how fat the girl in the date with the OP was.

10. Fat is hard to define. It'll vary between who you ask.. In my eyes, 230 is more cushin for the pushin and I know alot of girls that are in or around that weight that I would date and I have friends that are around there, but when I get hit on by woman that are 300+ a piece of me dies inside. Call me shallow but it's just not attractive whatsoever. Maybe that's getting into the "obese" category though. I don't know. :confused:

But like I said before, everybody has somebody out there for them. It's just a matter of finding that person.

And to answer your question, every single person has the right to love somebody and have a family. It's finding the person you can trust completely and love the rest of your life that is hard to come by.

11. #12 xcraighebert, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2008
    [​IMG]

All I have to say about the subject.

EDIT: picture the girl on the left with big tits, and ass.
    Thats win in my book.

12. What I see there is no tits vs. tits and potentially no ass for potentially nice ass.

I can deal with a little around the middle.

13. #14 dvskidsec, Oct 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2008

I wouldn't give up I have friends that swear by you plus sizers, and honestly I'm not eye candy. I'm overweight, a slob, I have no job, and I shave once every 2-3 months. I'm NOT someone who should be juding but I just can't get past looking at a girl even close to my size attractive. Like honestly It makes me sick to my stomache even thinking of hooking up with the girl I chilled with last night. Maybe I'm fucked maybe God has some DIVINE plan for me to one day change the world for fat chicks everywhere who knows I'm just saying some guys will swear by you guys and others like myself are repulsed. Don't take offense just tell us to fuck off, move on in your life and find a guy for truley loves you for who you are and not if you fit into a size 2.

14. exactly. I'm not a chick but my girlfriend is 5'5 and pushin 170... people think she is overweight and i say fuck you.

OP... your so fucking disrespectful its unbelievable.
    Why dont you try to look at a girl for who she is for once.

-rep

15. because personalities get boring. A flexible chick that can be put into crazy sex positions never does.

16. Not to be an asshole but why would you neg rep someone for their honest opinion? And with that said go ahead and neg rep me to, honestly it's just how I feel, I try to look at a girl for who she is but when theres 200 pounds blocking my vision I just can't find her true self. Excuse me for being honest?

17. I like the one on the right, she has boobs! Guess I like fat chicks. LOL
    Nothing like burying your face in them! Yummy.
    The skinny chicks are too bony.

18. whhhhat

the one on the right FTW, you can have the twig on the left gimmie those DD's and curves any day

19. Shiiiit yea ill take 4 scoops over 2 anyday of the week!