So today was pretty awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hi all the time, Mar 23, 2010.

1. so today me and my cousin decide to light up on my back porch like most days after school. Usually we just smoke then chill in my room eating and playing some video games. Well today we decided to go for a walk after we blazed. We came up to the park in my neighborhood and decided we had to try it out while being high. So we first go to the teeter totter and start messing around. Then this kid thats a year or 2 older than me and my cousin comes outside and looks at us like we are retarded lol it was hilarious me and my cousin just lost it then went on about our business. Alot of times when my cousin would be at the top of the teeter totter i would jump off and he would plummet to the ground and rack himself lol he was stupid enough to do that about 4 times lol Next we hit up the swings which felt like a roller coaster and actually got quite scary when we were going really high lol Anyways so we looked like 6 year old kids having a blast at a park.

Next we go back to my house and smoke another bowl pack each before heading to dairy queen we eat a shitload of food each then walk into Walmart and mess around. My cousin grabbed an air horn and we walked around scaring the shit outta people until we got kicked out and had to pay for the air horn so we decided to keep it and drive around scaring people outside with it, especially little kids lmao we got this one like 5 year old chubby ginger to jump backwards, land on his ass then start bawling lol

So after that we split a bowl on the way back to my house. When we get there we play an intense game of horse (a basketball game). We lowered the hoop to 8 feet and were trying all the trick shots and like 40 foot shots and anything we could think of. The game lasted about 45 minutes and i won i had R when he lost.

So after i thought my day couldnt get any better my gf called me and said her mom isnt home and she wanted me to come over and fuck her so obviously i did lol So overall i had to say this was one of the most fun days ive had in a while.

2. you were playing on a playground? and your over 18 right?

3. Lol sounds like a fun day, nothing to do and noone around my neighbourhood :/

4. yea sadly im 18 and was playing on a playground lol

5. ahah right on, good to see a "i had a good day" story instead of a "kill me i'm emo" story

6. lol thanks man,,, i also forgot to mention i had my by far dumbest moment ever while being high.. after taking as shit i was holding toilet paper that i just wiped my ass with and the roll and accidently threw the roll in the toilet lol

7. Haha sounds like you had an awesome day. The air horn shit sounds like it would have been absolutely hilarious when you're ripped.

8. dude u dont even know how funny it was tho we were a little nervous that theyd have a cop kick us out or something but it was totally worth it lol

9. Done this as well when high, I felt stupid as shit hahaha.

10. lol glad im not the only one... but my cousin has no room to talk one time when he and one of his friends were leaving giant eagle he couldnt find the keys so they had to call the cops to open his car, when the cop gets there he finds his keys in his pocket lol so he throws them in the snow and pretends to find them lol

11. Haha how the fuck do you throw the whole roll into the toilet? You musta been like fuck, well, I guess I'm done wiping..

12. nah i used kleenex after that hahaha

13. You got high
    You had fun
    Got an air horn
    Got laid

Yeah I'd say you had a pretty sweet day LOL.

14. deffinitely was best one in a loooong time

15. DUDE! no way. playgrounds are the shit!!!! :smoking:

16. aaaaaaaaagggeeeeeeeeeeeeee pooooooooliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccceeeeeeeee!!!

Aaaaaaaaageeeee police!!!! Aaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ppppppoooooooooooollllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeee!

Age police!