so today is day 1...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Jun 1, 2010.

1. of my 30+ day t break. i have to report to court by july 14th with a recent passed drug test from a medical center, or i will have to pay 400 more dollars for my fine. so i toked up all this weekend, and finished my stash. now i have to quit for at least 30 days to pass this test. ill hopefuly be dropping acid sometime during the 30 days, but other than that ill be completely sober. anyways, wish me luck blades, and stay up :smoking:

2. they can test for acid too, its a drug test not just a weed test,

3. i know, but acid stays in your system like 2 days, and the place i go to doesnt even bother testing for it.

4. I need to stop for a job. Every time i say I'm going to kill my stash, i do. The next day a new stash is waiting. Owell.:smoking:

5. I feel your pain. I've been getting drug tested since January. And now I take my last one June 15.

6. Is the drug test supervised? Just give them one of your buddy's urine, man. It is much, much, much easier than you would think. The first time I ever did it I walked into the bathroom, squeezed the contents of my bottle into the cup, and thought "should it be this easy?" :confused:

7. It is weird how simple the process can be. Toke on! :smoking:

8. If you don't know COMPLETELY for sure do not rely on this. IF theres even a small chance that they might have someone watch you then obviously using a friends urine won't work and you'll be screwed.

And.....

The 30 day break will only make day 31 all the more enjoyable :D

9. lsd is potent in such minuscule amounts that if any place even bothered to test for it (most don't test for psychs like lsd, shrooms, or dmt) it probably wouldn't show up unless you took like 10 tabs that day

10. yes, it is supervised. ive taken a DT there once before, and theres a guy in there while you piss. last time i chugged water and passed despite having blazed 4 days prior, but im not gonna take any chances this time.

11. just take the break man you'll be happy you did afterwards. forget about the drug test, do it for yourself. im on day 4 of my voluntary t-break before my bday party and i don't miss pot all that much, but I am excited to smoke again when the time comes.

a month break is literally resetting your tolerance to zero, it'll be like the first time again, except this time you'll be comfortable knowing what to expect and you can enjoy the extreme highs you'll have instead of having a nervous breakdown and a heartattack from irrational fear attacks lol

12. Hmm you could try this, but it's a bit pricey:

[​IMG]

If you don't want to buy it or you're still concerned, go ahead with the t-break. More power to you!

13. acid stays in u for life but its stored in ur spinal fluids. they need to do like a spinal tap or some shit in order to test for that or a hair test maybe, but if its just a piss test ull be straight. i smoked every day for like 4 months and took a 2 week break and passed this really intense drug test. ull be fine even if u trip balls the day of ur test.

14. rofl thats probably one of the funniest things i ever saw.

and really why would you go through all this trouble with a chance of failing.

just dont smoke

15. You can either trust to karma or learn about Newton's Laws of Motion.

Newton's Law of Motion destroys all Karma forever

The only other argument I can make to support my belief is that gravity wasn't discovered until Issac Newton discovered gravity in the 1680s date unknown and used his laws of gravity as the opposing force to discover the Laws of Motion not only as an improvement of Karma but as a force to destroy all Karma forever.

Q & A:

Q: Are you saying that gravity did not exist before it was discovered.

A: Yes.

Q: No gravity at all?

A: No. Gravity wasn't discovered until sometime in 1680.

Q: How was Karma destroyed.

A. The force of gravity caused Karma to collapse into itself and come to rest.

Q: Where did Karma come to rest.

A: In 1727, in Westminster Abbey

Q: When did Karma come to rest.

A. Sometime prior to July 5, 1687

Q: What caused the apple to hit him on the head?

A. Karma.

16. Mind = MC BLOWN THE FUCK UP.

17. Sorry. I thought it was better than warning people that if there isn't a hole in the rubber penis, that gravity will force the water up over the edge and onto the front of your pants. Gravity causes thought.

If I had a molecule or atom of Karma, I could prove this too. Since atom's of Karma have not been discovered, let me show you what helium does to this atom of helium.

Just think what this gravity is going to do to the Mayan Calendar.

Anyway, just don't pick up a bowl and fill it with weed and then light with a source of heat while drawing in air from the pipe's mouth piece. That show prevent a failed drug test.

18. I've never had to take a drug test. Do you swing by the doctor's office on your way to court where you drop off the cup of urine?

19. Hahahaha funny you should mention it, we had a kid from our high school try doing that, but the piss wasn't warm at all. He apparently just ran out of the place. Soooo keep your friends piss warm or just do the smart thing and take a break, you'll get fucked up when its over :smoking:

20. No. It stays in your body for at the most 3 days, doesn't matter how much you drop, it'll be out of your body within a few days.