So Today I Went Into My Garden...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mathilda, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ... And found two rather sizeable, very healthy, very special plants growing among the sweet peas and the geraniums.

Myself and my parents have deduced that they have come from bird seed.

Fuckin' Score. :smoking:

2. Sounds like some dank bird seed haha, and good luck.

3. Lucky! It is a sign!:hello:

4. They're bird plants?!

I always thought birds came from eggs, guess I learned something new today.

[​IMG]

5. I'm confused like the rest of the posters. You think weed plants sprouted up in your garden from bird seed?

6. I think he planted them but he just pretended like he had no idea wtf was in he garden

7. haha no, my dad happened to chance upon them while watering the garden. To avoid any confusion, they are cannabis (not bird) plants and we didn't plant them. I do know that cannabis seeds used to be prevelant in some bird seed mixes. I'm very lucky that my parents also appreciate a good smoke. I think some of you are jealous ;)

And come on. Mathilda? I'm clearly not a dude.

8. Yeah none of you planted them. yeah. okay. lol :poke:

9. Not everyone here is always paying their best attention.. :rolleyes::smoking:

10. theres cannabis seeds in bird food lol??

11. lol why would I make this up? I'm far too lazy to bother fabricating something like this.

Just thought I'd share the joy... :(

12. Damn where do you buy your birdseed? :confused:

13. its actually hemp seed. u no. the kind u cant get high from. they put hemp seed in some bird food cuz hemp seed is nutritious

14. I'm pretty sure Hemp=stalk of the cannabis plant.

Actualy I know that.

15. well if you didn't plant it a bird probly ate it then took a fat duke on that very spot and bam. now there's weed growin in your backyard.

16. I remember seeing some video / news article about some little girl (3 or 4 years old) in the UK who planted some vegetable seeds and they turned out to be cannabis.

17. They could be hemp seeds rather than the smokeable kind of marijuana, but they will have budded by now if they were smokeable. Anyway, thats pretty kickass

18. They might be hemp if they came from bird seeds.

19. Maybe your parents planted them. You said they like to smoke.