So today at work...

Discussion in 'General' started by token2004, Sep 30, 2006.

1. A guy that I joke around with quite alot decided to pull my pants down in the middle of the place...

So to get back at him im going to print this out (make it nice and big) [​IMG] I am then going to tape it to the back of his truck, ill do it when its dark and make sure he doesn't see me.

Ill also make it red or something to stand out.

I think it will be pretty funny.

2. If you get along VERY well, this is gonna be hilarious. If you dont get along that well, you may get punched in the face. Sounds like itll turn out funny tho, nice idea dude

3. Wait....Am I really stupid or did you not mention what exactly it is your printing out? and if you mean this post then why?

4. That's funny shit dude. My favorite pantsing story was at Wendy's with by buddy Zilly. we wait till he's standing in the very middle of the biggest space in the restaurant, nothing within 10 feet, and he gets pantsed with his tray in his hands full of food. so he had to waddle the 10 feet to the nearest table to put his food down to pull up his pants. that shit was FUNNY.

Excellent idea on the printout.

Someone teach me what this whole +-rep thing is all about and how it works, cause i'm lost as hell.