So tired of school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geo93, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I went to school yesterday and for the first time realized my highschool is full of people that are posers, only care for gossip, just like getting fucked up or talk about shit that is so irrelevant to real life (example. youtube channels). Because of that I feel singled out because I can't really relate to anyone and when I talk about something philosophical that has reason behind it, they single me out as a fag and call me a mindless stoner. Like I have friend's but at the same time I don't because I just cant relate to them anymore. And I'm like the average kid I like shitloads of music , movies, chillen and the occasional talk about philosophy:D. Does anyone else have this problem besides me???

2. Yes everyone is just like that in my town :mad:

3. Just wait until you get to a university. Then you won't find nearly as many mindless people.

4. Thats what MTV does to teens nowadays...

5. Thing is I might not even go to college considering my grades are bad. Im guna obviously try and improve but as of now idk. And ya they tell me about those shows on mtv. The hard times of RJ berger and Jersey shore -___- I saw them both and they both sucked.

6. every one could use some comedy, please don't dog on the hard times of Rj Berger. Yes many people are just like you and don't think just because you can't find one like you in your school that there isn't one.

7. Well I never thought that there aren't people like that at all. I have friends in my town that don't go to my school that are like me. But I was just talking about my school and the only reason i put this up here is because being in my school just discourages me. Oh and RJ berger is alright at best but a real good comedy is whose line!!! Colin Mochrie is hilarious lol or even Chapelle Show

8. this isssue isnt singled out to school
    the human condition emplies that stupidity is everywhere.

In my oppinion, influence the minds you see weak. I did this throughout highschool, its how kids become popular.

Dont tell them how to act or behave, just be.
    If you can pull it off, you will end up influencing them for the better, and the act of realizing that our society is feeding youth bullshit by the fuckin handle is a sign of maturation.

Highschool is like one big game, if you play it right you will have alot of fun and many doors open up.

9. god damn man...you just relieved my mind with that lol. But really that was how I was trying to go about with myself as far as "Dont tell them how to act or behave, just be" goes. But I guess I jus got caught up with how people were living that in some ways it bothered me. thanks man u really made my day:)

10. Keep being yourself dude. A lot of them are just still immature and/or trying to fit in because they are self conscious of themselves. Some grow out of this faster than others. Just don't act like your better than them and hopefully they realize your a cool dude.

I stayed pretty true to myself all throughout school but I could still get along with mostly everyone, so maybe you can too :)

11. Of course. Because I consider myself very educated in politics and like to debate. They don't.

12. welcome to highschool! this generation was fucked from the start. I cant believe what people are into these days.

I have a theory that these younger generations are growing up with so many electronic gadgets that they arent going to know how to read maps without a GPS. Then they find a new dealer in a bad neighborhood, use the gps to get there and then get it stolen by a junkie in the area. now they wont know how to get home and end up farther into the hood and end up getting robbed, beat up, or even killed.

You seem more mature than most ppl around you. Get good grades and go to college, otherwise you will be surrounded by the same type of ppl you are surrounded by now.

13. I get you man. I went to pick up bud from this girl who likes to hang around with the "bad" crowd. I ended up going to this house where people were going in and out it was kinda run down and I swear when I went downstairs I saw this kid sniff something with his back turned. I stayed cool and they were chill but I sure as hell do not want to be in a situation like that again.

Ya man thanks for the advice. I totally see what you mean because I see alot of kids like that, that try to impress people by doing the things the others like that they don't and you can clearly see they don't like it. Thanks for the words of wisdom:)

14. Well idk too much about politics but I do like to debate things lmaoo

15. been there, done that.
    ...Usually when I'm high, I get very analytical and start seeing things (and people) a different way, and once I started grasping that fact that people are like this all the time, I began valuing people based on their true qualities rather than the fake personas they put on when they are amongst others.

Just remain persistent through life's challenges.

16. But at least we are not as ignorant as the past generations:p:cool:

17. i used to play the whole try and be popular follow the crowd game. then i realized it just made me look like a tool. Now i just kick it with my real friends and people respect me a lot more for bein real.

just gotta do you and it'll all fall into place

18. haha try being one of the only white people in a school of 3,500. I got used to it after a while but you just got to meet new friends dude. I''ve meet alot of cool people through toking man. Enjoy those High School years while you have them dude.

19. Damnn out of 3,500. Thats twice the size of my school mad respect for ya

I completely get you man. Whenever I smoke I feel like I can see the truth in things. Like I see another reality in the sense that I can see things for how they truly are and what they appear to be.

I was kinda like that in elementary school lol. So I grew from there and have become what I am today. To be honest tho, the one thing that set me apart from everyone else was that before highschool I smoked weed and when I got caught and everyone in the school found out, I realized that some people will only like you if you appeal to what they like. And those aren't the people worth trying to be friends with.

20. I feel the same exact way as well! i just moved to a new high school and im a senior. Just started last Tuesday. And i feel like most people at my school just talk about dumb shit. Causin mischief. Constant disrespect in a "joking" manner. Talkin bout stupid shit. I like to have deep converstaions with people when im high.....I dont like people who act like babys when they are high. :bongin: sit back relax space out. speak. geek out. :smoking: