So This Wasn't Ecstasy. Anyone want to help me figure out what it was?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TLF1088, Dec 1, 2009.

1. A buddy of mine came by last night. Said he just picked up some ecstasy.
    So he gives me one for free, and then takes one himself.

I decide I didn't want to take it because it didn't look like any E I've ever seen.

Now, he has never done it so he kept insisting it was real and he was rolling.

I thought maybe it was, his pupils were like dinner plates and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Anyways, I couldn't figure out what the hell this pill was. I was looking everywhere online.

It was round, had a 24 on one side, blank on the other, and it had a lot of colored speckles.

Well, even though I had no idea what it was, my buddy didn't die last night so I popped it.

After about an hour my body was feeling pretty light, muscles were all relaxed. I didn't really feel full of energy, but I definitely wasn't tired anymore. There was little to no euphoria from it though, certainly not anywhere near the kind you experience from real ecstasy.

I "peaked" in about an hour, and then by the next hour the effects were already dwindling.

Three hours later now and I'm feeling probably 85% back to normal.

Any guesses on what these pills really were?

2. I've seen 24 pills but never taken them... Did you check pillreports.com? they usually do a good job with IDing depending on what city youre in. Sounds like a shitty "roll" though. That sucks.

3. #3 TLF1088, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
    Oh yeah. I found it.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19411

Don't know how some people are saying they're good pills......

I'm getting sick of this shit. I think spoiled myself living in Miami for 2 years.

My hometown is full of wannabe gangster drug dealers who have ZERO knowledge about drugs and are constantly selling shit like this.

I need to stop wasting my money.

4. ^ yeah that site can be like that from time to time... Maybe it was just really old or a bad pill or something. I dont know...

5. I was born & raised in FL & was there when extacy was just coming out. We use to get ours out of Miami & we lived in Jax at that time. I have never seen anything comparable to what I use to get in Florida.

When it comes to coke and X. Florida is where you wanna be. I think your were spoiled like I was. That shit was over 10 yrs ago. Now I just like my pot. Glad I moved to Cali.

6. im jealous. wish i was around for that!!! ive even noticed a significant decrease in quality since i first tried it 5-6 years ago.

7. Well whatever that pill was, it's a pretty bad physical comedown.

No depression or anything like that, but I'm too tired to move and the back of my neck is so sore I can barely turn my head.

8. i had a round blue 24 one not too long ago,& it was actually pretty strong.
    maybe ours were differentt? but it made me roll pretty hard,definitly worth my $10