So this one time on a stoner forum

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheDeanOfMean, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I noticed more than half of the population were just utterly stupid,
    I felt ashamed for their mothers.

2. what makes you feel so special enough that you felt the need to go out of your way to make a thread about it?

does this satisfy you?

because nobody is going to take you seriously, and your just making an ass out of yourself.

even tho, i am not gonna lie, more than half of this website is fucking dumb.

3. I was simply making awareness of the situation, don't join the 55% of this site just by posting an idiotic reply like that.

4. you did make awareness, also i said THREAD, not threat bro...
    threat doesnt even make sense in taht sentence.

i was partially siding with you, but more or less concerned with the fact of why you decided to even post this in the first place?

why join the (insert made up percentage here) that post idiotic threads like yours?

i see them every day hahaha

5. I realized you said thread I just hit 3 dabs and im flying haha
    And I was venting from a post I seen about vegans and vegetarians, it disgusted me that some people do not understand people who are different.

6. its not that they dont understand, its that, they arnt willing to understand, there for preassumed ideas form, leading to dumb shit happening.

ive read through that thread a bit, and my only comment on it is....no...just no. hahha

7. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Either way, my goal was achieved in the making of this post, thank you for helpin' out!

9. If a specific post bothered you why wouldn't you just either a.) ignore it or b.) voice your thoughts there..

It's pretty simple actually.

10. And yes that is exactly what my point is bro, I just did not elaborate..

11. Here come the people who think their input will change anything after it is already said and done.... (rolls eyes)

Admins please IP ban me from this site, I dont have enough self control to stay away from trying to communicate with these people

12. You seem a tad agitated.

13. wut u men 1/2 dis popolatiun is dum?

14. At least you don't feel that way anymore op.

15. Grasscity ftw

16. Aww a vegetarian being a drama queen? I've never encountered this before :laughing:

17. This generation is stupid, and so will the next few generations be. I blame the parents. At least in America. Its the bitchification of America