So this one time I was so stoned..

Discussion in 'General' started by _SourD, Dec 26, 2013.

1. ..that when I was down to the smallest possible stinger I could have I threw it on the dirt in my backyard and rubbed it in with my foot. I'm walking back to the house when all of a sudden I think to my self, what if it's still slightly lit and catches the area on fire and I'm so stoned inside I don't realize my backyard and house are on fire. So I run back to where I threw it, get on my hands and knees and I'm just running my hands along the dirt trying to find this microscopic piece of paper. I pic up like anything that can slightly resemble it just to give myself reassurance that it's not lit. So after 20 min I finally realize that I'm just tripping balls and go inside. I sit down, laugh about it a bit, but then I start to think, "why did I trip so hard? What if my sack was laced? " so I grab my sack and am like examining it under a lamp to see if I see anything at all odd with it. After realizing yet again that I'm just tripping balls, I make some pizza rolls and watch Big Bang Theory. Anything like this happen to anyone else?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. LOL... I remember I was so high I felt I was losing my mind. I was just in a terrible state of confusion and decided to rush home just incase I forget where I lived lol... That day I vowed to throw away all my weed + paraphernalia and quit smoking altogether! I was tripping hard that day I convinced myself I'm at a point of no return. I thought I was too high to ever get sober again... That happened on a Tuesday afternoon, needless to say I was waking-n-baking the next day laughing at myself and how stupid I was actin the day b4 lol..

"Everything is better when u are high"

• Like Like x 3
  3. [quote name="Ras_Star" post="19231257" timestamp="1388048535"]LOL... I remember I was so high I felt I was losing my mind. I was just in a terrible state of confusion and decided to rush home just incase I forget where I lived lol... That day I vowed to throw away all my weed + paraphernalia and quit smoking altogether! I was tripping hard that day I convinced myself I'm at a point of no return. I thought I was too high to ever get sober again... That happened on a Tuesday afternoon, needless to say I was waking-n-baking the next day laughing at myself and how stupid I was actin the day b4 lol.."Everything is better when u are high"[/quote] haha "point of no return" that's too funny. I get like that at times too. Like what if I'm stuck high forever, then the panic sets in.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This is so funny! I've also thought "what if I stay stuck high forever" lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish I was stuck high forever. It would save me a lot of money.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was high as fuck thinking this kid I was with was like a lizard or something evil. Needless to say it was summertime and me and the gang threw like 6 grams of reg in an extendo blunt and spent the day skating and riding bmx I also bombed a busy hill on a beach cruiser without brakes. That fucking view man. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388121720.623998.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. One of the first times I was high I was home alone and had smoked in my room out the window and I was in my living room and suddenly I had imagined a SWAT team raiding my house and I got so scared I had gone in my room and hid under blankets 

• Like Like x 1
  8. One of the first times I smoked I was so high I my vision was as if It was drawn with an etch a sketch [sp?]. I tried to open my soda but would accidentally close it if I didn't use my full brain power which only made me laugh uncontrollably. My body high was so intense that I fell as is my body was made out of Legos and moving all brick like. Then I was the sandman and I could feel my body moving in tiny particles. After that I was a fish bag. (Like the kind you'd get if you bought one from the pet store) and I was hella wavy. Needless to say when I explained this people said my weed had to have been laced. I later figured out that the guy I smoked with smoked salvia so I'm still unsure on that one lol!

• Like Like x 1
  9. One time when I was 15 I was so drunk that I crawled around in the dirt looking for a lighter for my cigarettes and acquired a 3rd degree burn by touching my leg to the fire pit. I also ate a loaf of bread, drank a bottle of ketchup, cried in front of my friends when they said they were going to call an ambulance for me, and pulled my dick out in front of several guys to try and sext a girl that was sexting my friend.

What a wild night.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I mean my first time was the only time it got epic.First, my friend who got me high drove us to mcdonald's and orders food, forgets to ask me if i want anything and i forget to say i wanted something. So we leave and like 2 minutes later im like, "oh, dude i wanted mcdonalds too" we laugh he goes back, i get food, i am amazed how delicious it is, etc...Then i begin laughing uncontrollably and my face hurts from smiling hard in the paint...Then we go to our mutual friends house to show off how insanely high i got. I begin acting like curly from the three stooges. Talked to a tree called it a wiseguy and poked its stupid tree eyes. Then did the spinny thing on the ground he did. Friends are pissing themselves.Then we drive around and listen to mad jamz on the bumpin system. Jammin 40 oz to Freedom like bawses.Pick up these random girls that are like 7 years older than us, of course we lie about our age. Get them high and go to this party. Everyone there was grown as fuck and we're 16. Got everyone stoned as fuck. My friend fucked his girl, but i was a bitch and only made out with mine. Accidentally leave the copy of 40 oz to Freedom there. Go to denny's. Eat almost 2 lumberjack slams. Puke. Pass out in car.sent from underneath my balls

• Like Like x 1
  11. I always do that. I get really paranoid sometimes.

12. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19267570" timestamp="1388664940"]I mean my first time was the only time it got epic.First, my friend who got me high drove us to mcdonald's and orders food, forgets to ask me if i want anything and i forget to say i wanted something. So we leave and like 2 minutes later im like, "oh, dude i wanted mcdonalds too" we laugh he goes back, i get food, i am amazed how delicious it is, etc...Then i begin laughing uncontrollably and my face hurts from smiling hard in the paint...Then we go to our mutual friends house to show off how insanely high i got. I begin acting like curly from the three stooges. Talked to a tree called it a wiseguy and poked its stupid tree eyes. Then did the spinny thing on the ground he did. Friends are pissing themselves.Then we drive around and listen to mad jamz on the bumpin system. Jammin 40 oz to Freedom like bawses.Pick up these random girls that are like 7 years older than us, of course we lie about our age. Get them high and go to this party. Everyone there was grown as fuck and we're 16. Got everyone stoned as fuck. My friend fucked his girl, but i was a bitch and only made out with mine. Accidentally leave the copy of 40 oz to Freedom there. Go to denny's. Eat almost 2 lumberjack slams. Puke. Pass out in car.sent from underneath my balls[/quote]fucking epic. Send this to someone that can turn this into the world's greatest movie. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. y'all mothafucka's was too stoned

• Like Like x 1
  14. it was gunna catch the dirt on fire?

15. [quote name="Nugagerube" post="19272558" timestamp="1388732856"]it was gunna catch the dirt on fire?[/quote] Exactly. Or slowly ignite the twigs and junk that's in the dirt eventually leading to my house.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app