So this is why college is so fun...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by krazy92, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Ok so last night my buddies had a banger. Ended up talking to this chick, and dancing with her. My friend who owned the house looks over at me with this big smile making a 2, 1, with his hand, saying shes 21. Im 18 so u put that together.

Anyways she tells me to leave with her to go get food, I tell her I have no wallet, its locked in a car, and she said forget about it and bought me food!

We get back and chill for awhile, smoke a cigarette, and she said she had to go back home. We makeout, and said shed text me so I had her number, and she did.

We both graduated from neighboring highschools, and I came home, and so did she. She goes to a dif college then me I should add. Anyways I ask if she wants to hangout today, and she said she was still on campus and lemme kno whats up later. She texted me at like 1030 saying whats up, and never talked about hanging out, just how tired she was.

I ask if she wanted to meet up tmrw, and she said ya, but if not ill have to come and visit her.

Hopefully it works out, shes so cute, and best of all older. Im mature for my age, so it works out good for me :)

2. man with a thread title like that i definitely thought this story would have ended with sex lol.

3. Same here lol... I wonder what he'll call the thread title in the thread he does have sex in?

4. I think it'll be a bj, then work his way to home plate perhaps in a month or 2 :D

5. haha thought was gonna be alot cooler.. you can do that pretty much any where.. i thought the story was gonna end with every one at the party having an orgy in the living room

6. Hell yeah man, hit that shit.

7. [​IMG]

Hit it and have her buy your underage ass a 12-pack! good luck

8. So this is what middle school is all about...

9. Disappointing story my man. Good luck with it though. I'm an 18 year old freshman in college too, and like you I had a recent encounter with a 21 year old girl. I went to this party that'd I'd heard about from a friend. It was actually that friend's (21 yr old) sister's party but he goes to another school so he wasn't there. Anyways, me and my roommate showed up to the party after killing about 2/3 of a handle of rum between the two of us. Needless to say, we were smashed. We met up with my friends sister who led us around the party introducing us to people and feeding us shots. This is where I pretty much blackout. I woke up the next morning ass naked on my friend's sister's bed next to her (also naked), with very very hazy memory of us having sex. It was a pretty disorienting albeit successful way to wake up lol. Unfortunately for my roommate, he had forgotten to bring his key when we left the room and had no idea where I went when me and the girl were doing the dirty in her room. He ended up walking back towards our dorm, passed out in some bushes, woke up and kept walking, got let into our building, and passed out in the stairwell. I got back at about noon the next day to find him sitting outside our dorm with no shoes, covered in scrapes and grass stains, and eating a bag of munchies. Now that is why college is so fun...

10. hahaha nice image! :hello:

11. does she have cute feet. take a pic for us.

12. Much better story! Dude goodluck with that older chick. Id go with a BJ off the bat then sex

13. What a weird random thing to say, but kudos, cause I love cute girly feet too!

14. dude.... COLLEGE, not middle school haha.

If you can't get laid at a frat party, you're in sorry shape. Easiest women other than spring break.