So this is my my life.. dont read if you dobt want your high ruined...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jumper420, Sep 17, 2013.

1. And I dont ask for sympathy or any condolences I just needed a place to vent.. and I've been soo depressed lately and I know I shouldnt be but I am.. so where do I start I know how about 2008 when we found put my dad had mesothelioma and cancer was invading his whole body.. he went for chemotherapy and radiation but soon after his health detriorated real fast and he had passed away in march, 3 days later my mom was in the hospital and tgey had to remove 3 tumprs from her brain she was doing good had all cognitive functions and was back to her old self by may 2009 august 2009 she got diagnosed and september 2009 she passed away she was fighting lupus for more the half of her life. My brother decidef since he was executor of the will
    And at some point had my mom sign everything over to him so I wound up with nothing and living on the streets.. by mid 2010 I was on my feet again and here we are 2013 and all I want is to hug my mom and tell her I love her.. I miss my mom and dad with all my heart... I just really don't know what to do or say anymore all my friends who I thought were my friends were never really my friends to begin with.. so I pretty much have me myself and I.. on the other hand I am doing better for myself but always have my doubts about things. . I just wish I could talk to my oatents again.. sorry for ranting but I needed to vent sorry for harshing the mellow in the room... the pic is the only one I have of my mom qnd that was her birthday of 2009..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm so sorry, man, and it's just sad how even a brother can flip over just material things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stay strong .

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you yea I know the kicker of it all I was his best man in his wedding of december 2008.. I just couldnt believe how anyone could flip like that which I think is what made it worse... or coulda been at my moms veiwing when he said to me if I catch u living on the streets in a bix don't expect help expect to get hit.. well you know being raised Catholic and all I keep my views open and karma will get him 3 fold or maybe vishnuu will give him his judgement whatever god if thete is or isnt on I hope he gets his..

5. I've seen it happen so many times with wills like this. It's strange how people can go so crazy over someone else's belongings and who gets to keep them...

Best wishes to you and congrats for getting back on your feet. It's not easy to do in this economy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry bro thats real shitty

Glad you were able to recover. Sorry for your losses

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Ninjaballs, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    You have a very good reason to be depressed. I can't believe your brother would let you live on the streets. My prayers go out to you man.

Edit: karma is very real. The bible says you reap what you sew, and because of this I was almost killed in a crash. A year later I'm still undergoing surgeries to my head, and I deserve it for what I've done. Your bro will get what's coming, and everything happens for a reason. Even though we don't understand why, there was a reason for this and I'm sure the experience has made you stronger.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you both hempwickchick and dabs in space yea this economy defiantly blows I live out in nj and eventually I just want to get up and leave this shit hole of a state.. I do know though where ever I go my mom and dad will be there looking out for me it just sucks. . Like they say only the good die young I guess parents were saints dad was 56 and mom was 54..

9. Man you just killed my high

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

10. #10 Vee, Sep 17, 2013
    Time solves all, many of your friends won't understand the pain and confusion that you have been through, but hey!! we have all gone or about to go through it, and everyone handles it differently.
    Be careful now, at this time of no anchors you are highly viable to life changing situations some good many bad  ...best thing you can do, is not avoid this crash and gently sail through it like an old Capitan in his boat, try just try and keep doing shit in your life that pisses anyone off, housekeeping cleaning car even work, in time it will fade 

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Cacao, Sep 17, 2013
    My deepest condolences for you, Jumper. I hope things only improve for you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Really sorry for your losses, man... 

There are people out there who can and will be good friends to you, it's just hard to find them sometimes. I'm sure all your parents would want for you in this situation would be to keep on keeping on and do the best you can to make a good life for yourself. 

Don't apologize for venting, it's healthy to get this stuff off your chest sometimes. 

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ninjaballs yea Its a real low blow and hurts when u find out that your own family can be like that..Billygo I gave fair warning sorry man.. and vostok thank you and I have noticed alot of life changing things going on I just try and keep on chugging along l and not get distracted at some point I just hope that I make the right decision and I end up being successful

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry man.  So much tragedy, too fast.  Tragedy is best taken in small doses but we don't get to choose how fast it comes.  My friend had his share of the will taken from him as well so I know how hard it can be jut by seeing what it's done to him.  It busts everything wide open.  Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thats what my dad always said to me..

Thank you cacoa..
    its kinda hard to reply to everyone lol since when I go into reply and then I have to or 3 more comments.. i just hope anyone who maybe going thru the same thing can see that u can pull out of it.. I mean Im still struggling as you all csn see by my break down. Maybe I should write a book about my life or at least about my experiences

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think writing a book would be a great idea. Even if you don't finish it, the chance to organize and make sense of your thoughts in a physical way can be incredibly therapeutic.

You'll make it through this and be that much stronger of a person. I kind of wish I could know you in 20 years. Welp, who knows what the future holds in store?

• Like Like x 3
  17. When I lost my dad in 2009 I was pretty well losing it, but what helped me a lot was a steady dose of existentialist reading and movies with Pink Floyd being about the only music I listened too.  When life gets so hectic I find a lot of comfort strengthening my belief that things do happen without reason, there is chaos in the world, and since nothing is more perfect than existence in my mind, exploring this chaotic world the best we can is all we can do.  Best of luck man, I only wish more people realised we are all in this together.  Perhaps then a lot of the more selfish actions people choose would be avoided.  

• Like Like x 2
  18. Forty winks you are right about that
    How it busts everything wide open.. thats why I dont think im gonna have a will when I have kids which I hope its soon im 30 now im just going to open bank accounts in the kid (s) name(s) each one will be individual accounts equal money that way they cant fight over anything it sucks how families get torn apart by a simple legal document

19. Totally agree, a journal helped me a lot years back, I bet even just recording yourself would be worth having 10 years in the future.  I find when life is at its most hectic I get caught up in it and then looking back since things were moving so quickly it's hard to see what really happened and how you really felt.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Who knows maybe this site will still be around in 20 years ck. And pink floyd is deff on of my all time faves
    Rusty I find it amaxing how pink floyd can hit any mood and kinda just gives u thst watm feeling inside I was actually listening to the wall on cassette today lol

• Like Like x 1