Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so this is funny

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeauz, Jun 17, 2011.

1. #1 zeauz, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2011
    i was just texting a girl and we got up to a topic about her freinds who cuts herself and she was my ex and she was rambling on and then she went on to say that i cant say that she has a problem with cutting and she tried to say smoking bud every once in awhile is worse than self mutilation "your comparing giving yourself a scratch to getting cancer"

then i proceeded to make her look like a propaganda fed fool..

sorry if i sound like a fucking nimrod
    robo trip + alcohol + dank:)

2. Bud doesn't give you cancer dude

3. Its not that funny, more like shes just a dumb ass.
    People who cut themselves need weed to make them happy
    She just doesnt get that.

4. i know i replied "it cures god dam cancer it does not cause it"

5. Some people just don't think for themselves.
    smh

6. Some strains cause cancer but they have a low potency so there's almost no point in smoking it. I agree though smoking is better than self mutilation

7. [​IMG]

8. man people should have to watch the union mandatory sometime in their young life

9. Um like anything you smoke by combustion, it can cause cancer just so you know.

But then again, a shitload of things cause cancer.

10. This

OP, you should tell her that cannabis does not cause cancer it's the method of consumption which does. Even then the chances of getting cancer from smoking are quite low, the reason smoking cigarettes runs such a high risk of giving you cancer is because of the processing done to the tobacco.