So this girl likes me a lot and all, but...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by just1morebowl, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ...we've literally just been texting for two days. She was in a class of mine last semester but that's the only time we really saw each other (and we didn't talk then)

I can tell she really likes me. Giving me compliments, asking to come over and cuddle. But fuck we just broke the ice! I don't know, I'm just kind of weirded out about it and want some opinions on this.

Oh and she recently just got out of a relationship.

2. So... she just got out of a bad relationship and wants to fuck you. I don't see a problem on your part, it's probably gonna be awesome cause you're probably the first guy she's gonna be with after her break up, which is really good for you.

3. I could be completely wrong, but is seems like she's got the intention to use you as a roll back. Just my initial thought from the info provided.

4. Why are you on the internet and not at her place right now?

5. Normally that would be exactly my thoughts. This chick said shes looking for a serious relationship though. I've had two one hour conversations and that just seems a bit soon.

I have morals too. I can't just lead a chick on and fuck her. That's just not me :eek:

edit: This doesn't apply to one night stands and just having sex because two people want to have sex.

6. I agree with this she's isn't use to being by herself so she's coming on strong but that's probably what she's use to, coming out of relationship and all.

Did she ask you for a serious relationship or is she telling you her desires?

7. tip: disregard morals

8. she wants the D in her V so she can be HAPPY!

9. do you like her? do you find her attractive? if yes to either one go and cuddle

10. This is how woman are now dude, i had a conversation with a fourty something year old lady who was telling me that the new generation of women are just really really aggressive and its true, men aren't usually ready for it since women aren't usually the people doing the persuing.