so this girl hit me up on facebook.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by angrybeavers, May 17, 2011.

1. Yes. I'm 99% sure.

2. Wtf, you're serious about that? Do you have a beater, or do you baby your vehicle? If it's a beater, it's fine. If not, say, "Nahh baby, let ME take YOU for a ride."
    ;)

Bottom line-Don't let her sit in the driver's seat until she's proven she can even do it. Unless, of course, you've got a beater. Then, say, "Here baby, let me show you how to do it."
    2x ;)

If you take control, she feels submissive. Unless, you want a wild one. Lol

3. #23 DrJellydude, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Nevermind

4. lmao, last girl i let drive a stick flew up the curb and nearly crashed into the garage door of a house.

5. no carigslist or facebook or personal pictures..
    read the rules man, you have quit the history of not following them'
    coulkd lead to a ban

from budslinger the mod..

anyways back to the point, she can play with my dick but not my stick. this chick done wants the dick peice tho nignogs.

yah heard.

6. Oh. My bad then.

7. i had previously aquired a taurus sho and sold it. now i have another one for shits and gigs, they burn rubber with a few mods

8. the mods are so gay

9. #29 DrJellydude, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Sod off, they are what keep this forum running. Be grateful that they contribute their time and energy.

10. she pretty much asked you if she can burn your clutch up.

11. Sounds like you don't know her. Also sounds like she's just using you. Be like, you can use it if you have sex with me. If she does it, that's a win, if she doesn't, no loss or gain. If she needs it that badly she'll do it lol.

12. whatever ill let her use me, i have no problem with that, i have a girlfriend so im using both of them. im just playing their game...

13. Your a sick man. Wait until you fall for a girl and she does that to you. What goes around comes around my friend.

14. Okay that's hardly ever true and when it is its just luck.
    Also I agree about the mods in general, Angerybeaver, I don't have to be grateful for anything they do. They don't have to like me either, so I just try and stay out of their way, but I'll feel however I want about whoever for whatever reason.

15. Sounds like you got yourself a motor girl. I know a young girl who would hop from guy to guy and fuck them as long as they let her drive their vehicles around. Classy haha.

16. i have had it done to me before its whatever. wonder why some people are so cold?

17. Inb4. This girl who just hit me up on facebook crashed my car. Because she is a women and can't drive.

18. just say "If you wanna ride the stick...you gotta ride the stick"

she will think your creative. remember who schooled you

19. Um... my truck is a stick. It's not like we can't drive stick shifts just because we are female.

:rolleyes:

20. I let a bitch test my wheels...bad fucking idea uuhhmmm