So this chick gave me her number...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Like this?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. She's THE ONE!

3. Do mankind a solid and bang the titts

4. Dude... Man up and do the nasty

5. Oh my god.

I don't want to fuck her. She's ugly. How my times do I have to say this?

6. I doubt there is much pressure to call her my man. I mean, obviously not trying to be a dick, but that chick probably did the same thing to a few other dudes, one of which was bound to call. Sounds like the show was fun :D

edit: I used to not like dancing either...you have to learn not to give a fuck. Everyone else dancing looks just as goofy as you did

7. if shes ugly, simply just turn off the lights and rock her world :D

8. Dang I woulda been dancin' with that chick all night.

Was she latin?

9. Stick it to her

10. yea give her a call, she obviously thinks ur cool and shit, regardless of dancing. if she gave u her number after u danced, she didnt think it was that bad.

11. text her a picture of your cock, it can only end well.

12. Ah, so she was ugly. Yeah, never call her. She'll forget about it soon enough. Sounds like it is best to forget that one... I feel you though. I can't dance for shit. I'm going to fake a stroke when the dancing part happens at my wedding next year.

:|

13. If you don't want her pass the bitch to me I need another one for the stable

14. hahahahahahahahahahaha

15. She obviously didn't think you looked stupid if she gave you her number. But if you aren't interested then don't call her or tell her you have a girlfriend. It isn't that big of a deal.

16. then don't call her. why is this even a question? just imagine how stupid you'd sound calling her "hey is this that chick i meet at the concert? yeah i was just calling to let you know im not interested kbye."

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']This was more along the lines of, "should I call her and tell her I'm not interested, or should I not call her at all"

and I don't know why you guys think I'm a virgin. Being with chicks isn't new to me.[/quote]

Wtf you have a nazi symbol for your dp. HOW HAS NOONE NOTICED....dude.

18. because its a Buddhist symbol

19. I've said it before.......

[​IMG]

20. If she is ugly and you have no interest in calling her, The point of this thread was?????