Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So this caviar cannabis that runs 1,400 zips and 60/g...my hat goes off as I kneel to the concoction of unprecedented correlation.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sooners7722, Dec 12, 2013.

1. I was skeptic. I got 2gs for 100$. I'd never heard of it. I took 2 puffs f a lil one hitter. I am not high. I straight skipped that stage and went right to "I don't know how I got this ecstatic euphoria. This just isn't in words of an encompassing aura experience tho best speechless for its effects deem borderline unable to be comprehended.

2. The fuck? I can get wax for 40 a g ..get two gs and have a 20 $ for 4 gs left.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You had this caviar tho yo, cuz I know the wax and it's nolo contendere bro.

4. Umm what ? Also wax dosnt come in zips itcomes in ozs and grams in a glass countainer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Dipped in kief and sprinkled with hash?

6. No its buds that have been soaked for several days in hash oil

7. Sounds lush!

8. Sound s like s rip off for 100$Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. LOLS .....

yup a rip off for treated dope

10. #10 SpankyTheCool, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    I think you smoked ACTUAL caviar lol

11. any more than 50 a gram, for wax only, and youre getting straight ripped off

12. dude really i know in some places weed is just expensive but $100 for a dub? is something wrong with you? No one any where sells weed for that much you got ripped off

13. #13 Megadeth420, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    [quote name="austyn12" post="19148144" timestamp="1386856177"]Umm what ? Also wax dosnt come in zips itcomes in ozs and grams in a glass countainer. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]a zip is an ounce

14. My wax prices are 20 a g........

15. give up ..that cause is hopeless.

aka....a 16 year old sexual intellectual

16. Caviar is top shelf bud that's soaked in hash oil (for how long idk) and the. Rolled in kief. It's the shit, for sure, but if you're gonna buy caviar might as well just buy wax. You need a high tolerance to really get the benefits of caviar, which I don't have, but I do have buddies that make their own and I have smoked it.

17. $50 a gram :lol:

18. Your wax sucks.....

In B4 " top shelf medical"