So this black guy...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Magneto3521, Aug 3, 2008.

1. You are stuck in the 50's bud. YOU can't seem to take it that no race is superior. You were probably raised to think that blind arrogance is right, IF you are over 18 lol. You seem like a 13 year old kid trying to piss people off on the 'net, but sorry to tell you that doesn't work on me. You really made my day because it's funny to know people like you are still here! Lol, take a look at all your posts, you can't spell worth shit yet you say we are hood rats etc... I fail to see how someone with no grammar/spelling skills can become a stockbroker?!??

To answer your question, the biggest difference in a human is their viewpoint on things, their outlook on life. Their personality, the things they do...The color of their skin has nothing to do with that person at all. Now you UBER-fail. GET. OUT. Nobody likes racists here. You are the ONLY one here who thinks like you and says crap like you.

Also, in the sentence you typed the correct spelling would be then. :rolleyes:

2. its just a detail. details make stories more interesting. im sure other details of the story where told such as punches that are thrown and who was bleeding and who lost. with out this info its not a good story.

3. i wouldn't know i don't get into fights

4. Well to be completely technical, the first thing you notice and memorize about someone elses appearance is their hair style/color etc.

5. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. I definitely think its skin color that you notice most. And for white people, i usually remember if they were normally white, tan, or pale.

As far as one race being better, at one time, yes, the white race was the best. This time is far gone though, and now its really every country for themself. whatever county you live in, regardless of skin color, thats your "team".

I think the next generation of "whos better" will be humankind as a race, but I also doubt we'll ever see that day if we follow the path were on now. It would be sweet to have personal spaceships like the artists of the 50s expected, but people just dont give a shit about cool stuff anymore.

7. Don't think so .

8. what about that huge chunk of history when whites were out mapping the world, spreading ideas and invention?

9. What about the even huger chunk of history when whites took slaves, and African kings might I add, all of their gold and resources, and worked the slaves to death?? Hmm? Get over yourself, this is 2008.

10. well sir, as I said, Id like to see nothing more than all humans come together and make something cool, but its just not gonna happen because of laziness, greed, and misinformation.

Speaking of misinformation, whites bought the slaves from the african kings.

You can take the bold off now.

11. this is a racist and pointless topic

12. Ah I know where you are coming from but that King statement is wrong. At the time there were mannnnnnny mannnnny different African tribes. It was clearly documented that a King from Ghana was taken, but they don't tell you that in any history books or articles, you'll only find that in an Africana book or a deep African history nonfiction which I have read both.

And everyone knows I bold when I type nobody has a problem with it except you.

13. the bold is kinda like caps lock, I just dont like it when people do it unless they have something important to say.

Interesting fact you have there about the kings, regardless, slavery is a problem that still exists today, which goes to support my main idea.

Humans need to come together and stop being so competative with each other, and make some really cool stuff.

14. Yeah that's true man, I'm not fully black(Puerto Blican) but I still think blacks have to meet whites half-way on this.

++rep for that last statement man!

15. It could be fixed so easily too. terrorists exist because of competition, if the leading countries werent worried about some black crap in the ground and actually helped the citizens, terrorism wouldnt exist and we could get on to better business.

When competition in business was introduced everything went even more downhill. Corporations came in, and their business model is always the same. discover small business good idea. Buy small business and idea. corrupt it with corporation.

16. That is extremely true man! We gotta start realizing all the good in this country and let the corrupted corporations go to waste!

17. Itll slowly happen, once people are done being fascinated by anything ipod related and starbucks coffee. I just hope humans are smart enough to need something better than that.

18. Mostly because when you turn on the news its like "Man kills 7" and hes black or "DEA busts an armory filled with guns" and they are owned by black and spanish people. So its just that fighting blacks/spanish are more indimanating(sorry for spelling) than fighting a white person

19. You may be right... but have you ever taken a famous face such as G.W. Bush or Tom Cruise or WHOEVER and simply changed their hair around? They look COMPLETELY different. this was straight up fact too, but my memorys gone to shit and I completely forgot where I read it.

I'll google it though...

And what do you mean every countries skin color is a "team". You realize not all countries have just ONE skin color, and what is it now, a competition to who can be the most dominant race?

A pretty sad way to look at things, if you ask me. :(