So this black guy...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Magneto3521, Aug 3, 2008.

1. hold on.. are we not understanding that there are in fact physical diferences that set us apart no matter what racial lines we erase?

2. You're thinking D.C.

3. No, you missed the entire point of this discussion.

4. if you get in a fight with a big muscular dude do you not describe him as such? or a fat dude, or any other distinct characteristic about him thats different from yourself?

5. Wait I think I got it, these is gonna be hard for to type on the computer cause its comming from my thoughts and thats hard to decribe...thinking..k if white guy doesnt say mexican or black or whatever the other person would probably think he meant white.. but since white is different he'll tell the other guy mexican or black just because..if i were mexican i would tell the other mexican i fought a white guy. ithink i got my point across?

6. 2nd lil thing, ever heard white man cant jump? well its true, black people are usually more athletic than whites, makin them "tougher" in the sense of physical ability/stamina

fightings on a whole different level from sports though, ur either tough or ur not, its somethin ur born with to an extent, some people have just always been able to beat motherfuckers up since day 1 of fighting

7. And you wouldn't want that now would you? :rolleyes:

8. stop white on white violence/crime..... err wait.. wha?

9. its the same vise-virsa is what I was trying to say.

10. Generally when you describe a person you include their race. I don't see that as racist, it's simply a fact.

I would only see it as racist if you're using their race to stereotype or degrade them in some way.

I've had plenty of Black/Hispanic guys get my attention by yelling "hey white boy." I don't take offense to this. It's not racist to simply say what color someone is, it's all about context.

11. you all keep saying how it is used as a simple description for others, but what you should ask yourself is why you use this description first and make it more important. Instead of a much more useful description of his size or muscles, I think most people would classify race first.

society and history have taught us to bind together in groups of race, and to me that isnt very logical but just look at America today. The white people have all run away from the other groups to live in a "nice place" called the suburbs, and the other people live in cities with more minorities and poverty and problems.
    So think about this, maybe the reason you use race as a description comes from a race seperatist idea that exists (and has exsited for a long time) within our society

And this seems like an odd concept to me, why do we feel the need to antagonize those of other color? In a few hundred years we'll all be the same color anyway
    So think about it when you are with your friends and probably using racist terms,
    just joking right...
    or perpetuating the problem?

personal side note: society is a fucked up institution that can ruin the minds of the dumb and innocent, institutions teach conformity and compliance instead of creativity and individualism. what right does anyone have to tell you what moral judgements to make and what activities to do, there is only one person who can answer those things.
    sometimes i wish everyone were raised separate and there were no precedents from society and then brought together to share about themselves and live together, the world would be a much better and different place.

12. Yep, its mostly mental segregation. I'm not a racist, but I seperate or distinguish races in storytelling 99% of the time including my own race. Still, some people make the distinction of a race due to a superiority (inferior) complex, I think. Its like when you hear a lot of white people use the term "crackhead". There are thousands upon thousands of non-black crackheads, but that ashy lipped, nappy headed, filthy addict (Dave Chappelle's Tyrone) comes to mind when the term is used. I've been in situations where I've heard it used almost as a code word for n*gg**.

13. Sorry but only an idiot would be scared of someone because they are of a different color.

14. Remember children, everyones pink on the inside;)

15. It goes either way. Whites do it while talking about other races, as do blacks, as do asians etc. I really don't see the big deal. When you talk about a fight, you're trying to describe your opponent as best as you can and you're going to tell someone the biggest difference between you and them. You won't go into as much detail as say freckles or what they were wearing though.

I think some people are just getting too p.c. I'd don't shit bricks if someone tells me a native bum was yelling at them (as my gf did). So what? Sure it disgusts me that here there is more of a poverty among native americans, but I'm not on the street. BTW I see a difference in homelessness and being a street bum.

16. than you tell me what it is you dumb fuck.

17. Should you try to fix those imperfections? Sure, why not? That wasn't my point, my point is it would be impossible for everyone to fix such an imperfection as racial bias/racism, etc.

I used world peace as an example because it would be impossible to get every human to subject themselves to an idea that works against certain human emotions (anger, frustration, etc...)

I'm sorry, but theres too many people in the world for an idea like that to work. Never understood it myself...

18. I feel like alot of people when they go online, they try to be someone else. I am always redicualed for telling the truth on these forums, or people dont understand beacuse i am telling the truth. I find it hard to disregard stupid comments, i under stand what you ment 100% though

19. Exactly. It's genetics, as I said on the 1st page... Not only that, but more black/mexicans are from the projects than whites, areas that are more accustomed to violence.

Kind of reminds me of Lil waynes - Misunderstood.

"Because crack cocaine is mostly found in the hood
    And you know the other thing is mostly found in you know where I'm going
    But why bring a mothaf**ka to jail if it's not gon stand up in court
    Cause this drug ain't that drug, you know level 3, level 4 drug, shit like that
    I guess it's all a misunderstanding
    I sit back and think, you know us young mothaf**kas you know that 1 in 9
    We probably only selling the crack cocaine because we in the hood
    And it's not like in the suburbs, we don't have what you have
    Why? I really don't wanna know the answer"

The difference is what environment people are brought up in.

Exactly...

20. Ok, your the one that went through my old posts to prove me wrong, THATS REALLY REALLY SAD! I am sorry to here that your unemployed and all you do all day is think of comebacks, I dont like wasting my time with losers like you, Exspecially hood rats. the day you ever are worth as much as me Ill take that back, I know you will never amount to nothing, or how do you hood rats say NUFIN, I make more than your both your lowlife parents make in a month by doing what I love, screwing over the lower class like you into buying the shit stocks,So thanks for your parents money. I guess my new Car is kind of yours too, tell me if you want me to go through your hood with it so all your "balling boys" can see me.[/quote]

I am a business student at A&M. My parents own an occupational health clinic at 3 locations in Texas.
    http://www.exceloccupationalhealth.com/index.html

You fail HARD.

Enjoy material things and being depressed. Oh, and your description of black people of a whole is just sad. Next time you eat with all your little sad coke-head yuppy swinger orgy-having friends at Olive Garden, just know that the CEO is black. Fag.