So they're looking at the Patriot Act again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KingTut, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Got this in an E-Mail today from Rand Paul, its pretty awesome. I love the Pauls.

2. Cleverly titled too!

Subject: \tNot the Act of a Patriot

3. already subbed to "campaign for liberty"

how about a paul-paul ticket in 2012???? prolly too much like "hereditary titles" (even for me)....

4. I'd go for the Paul squared ticket, the only thing going against them is Rand hasn't been in government too long so if they make the Palin argument(Ron might die and Rand have to take over) it wouldn't be lookin too hot.

5. Well the only ones to pull that card might be democrats and based on their horse in the race...that argument won't hold water.

6. Yeah because you know Obama doesn't have all that much experience either. 8 years in the Senate? Then before that Corrupt Chicago politics? Not much experience, and it won't hold water like you said.

7. the only thing that obama has EVER been good at is getting elected...everything he does after amounts to a pile of shit...but at least he can con enough people to get the job.

8. According to Wiki, Obama was:

Senator United States Senator, from Illinois
    In office- January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008

IIRC he campaigned for a year or two during that time...

9. Damn 3 years in the senate? That's like no experience at all.

No wonder it seems like he doesn't know what he's doing, shit.

10. You don't need TOO much experience to uphold the Constitution, if you believe in it. Being a Constitutional Law Professor I had much higher "hopes" but I guess his angle was to bypass the Constitution, not uphold it.

No solid beliefs, and ulterior motives might explain him "not knowing what he is doing" more-so than lack of experience. Constitution haters and New World Order/ One World Government lovers will never find anything wrong with him or his policies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLa3p3zWWPU]YouTube - Ron Paul reacts to Barack Obama's slogan[/ame]