so theres this girl.........

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 108774, Aug 8, 2008.

1. i agree with all of u, but im thinkin maybe of i just cut back shed b okay with it, we hang out all the time and suumtimes im high, she dosent seem to mind.......i mean, i dont think i should change either, but cutin back wouldnt hurt.......i never would even b gettin out and talkin to ppl if it werent for smoking.....its made me soo much more social

2. win.
    /thread

3. Yea I agree, I'd find a girl that smokes (or that atleast accepts that YOU smoke).

My ex didn't smoke and hated when I was stoned. So, I just hung out with her all day sober and then blazed like a fiend when I got home at night. She still knew and accepted that I smoked, so it was cool. Whatever works..

4. girls have to like the same things u like....so if u a pothead....ur girlgots to be a pothead too...if not....it wont be good

5. That is one hell of a quote

6. lol, sounds like it would come outta half baked or sumthin.......thts the first thing i thot of, lawl

7. Hit it and quit it.

8. i tried quitting smoking for a girl and in the end it didnt work out unfortunatly

9. That is extremely narrow in results...

Like I said earlier, tell her how you feel, and see what happens, you might end up with a good idea about it.

Elen.

10. heres how it is man. if she doesnt like you enough to just get over that and let you enjoy your life, then it wont last, and wont be worth it. just find a stoner chick dide. i found on ima ask out and shes amazing. but yea girls mostly dont like weed cuz it changes your priorities, and she wants all your attention so she doesnt like you doing other shit pretty much.

11. well guys, ive decided to take a temporary break from smokin, and not just bec of tht 1 girl.......although she is the main reason.......ive been thinkin about it the past few nites i been smokin and i finally came to the conclusion......
    i might start up again in like a month if im still havin bad luck with women, but for now im done......ill prob still b on GC tho........ttyl!

12. Sad. It's sad you didn't have enough self esteem by yourself to just ask her out.
    You had to blame it on something else for the reason why she wasn't your girlfriend yet.
    Even so, hopefully now you'll have enough balls to ask her out, even though the smoking probably had nothing to do with the situation.
    Good luck I guess...

13. if the dime really has feelings for you. then the bud shouldn't even really be an issue. she should support anything your doing right?

14. Sounds like you really like her. Make a move then if all goes well talk to her after about why you like to smoke and that she doesn't have to but you love it

15. To quote Alkaline Trio's If You Had a Bad Time,

"Just some words of advice
    Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
    Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know
    Loud and clear is your heart big and bright are the places you might someday go
    With one million things holding you down, why you're one of those things
    I don't know, no big deal gotta go"

I'm not sure if that has context or not, I'm so high.

16. If she doesn't swing for the ganja, then she's probably not worth it.
    I'd be sadder if I had a hot guy and no weed
    Then some dank and no guy.
    Hey, that's what I have and I'm more than perfectly happy with it.

Besides, I have a vagina. I can get anything I want.

17. ...especially babies

18. and maybe a venereal disease or two.

Penises are more conspicuous. You're likely to rub up against a Chlamydia infested penis then say, a Chlamydia infested vagina.

19. Lol right.

20. It's women like you I wish natural selection would take care of.

Seriously.

That is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. That mentality will get you really far in life.