So theres this girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eis, Jun 21, 2013.

1. There's this girl I go to college with who shall remain unnamed. Every time I go for a smoke after a stressful lecture she's there tagging along - now normally I'd be a little pissed because she never smokes me back and I prefer to smoke alone anyway.

Anyway, yesterday I had four hours of exams so I grabbed a glassy from my backpack and headed off to the football fields to have a few bowls and she decided to tag along again. I can't really stand saying no straight up, but seriously, after her being completely off her face after half a bowl and drinking my bottle of Coke I'm not sure what to do about the situation. I hate being straight-up rude to people, and she doesn't seem to get the message that I don't like smoking her up.

I'm a chick so I know she doesn't want the D either.. Any advice for my pest control issue ladies and gents?

2. Sounds like you got a friend.

3. Try and figure out why she doesn't have any of her own shit. Just bring it up conversationally. That'll help you figure out if she's a newbie, a mooch, or some other brand of jerkwad. Should make it easier to proceed.

4. Tell her to find you some D.

5. sounds like you got a free rider.
    at first i was like she obviously wants to fuck. but of course you made sure you mentioned your gender toward the very end of the post. so...i mean i would just say shit like eat my box you free riding twat or stuff like that, but since ur all about being nice, i would just give her my connections and ask her to get high on her own money and privacy

6. Honestly, tell her straight up how it is if she bugs you. It might be rude, but being straightforward and blunt can solve ALOT more problems than you think.

7. I already have a boyfriend I love unconditionally.

She's one of those chicks who tells stories of how baked she gets every weekend, and miraculously never has weed or cigarettes (I used to smoke but quit earlier in the year) when you see her. It seems she does it to everyone else in my circle too. She tends to steal lighters too, which gives you something about her personality. I just hate being the person who has to give someone an ultimatum...

8. I already have a boyfriend I love unconditionally.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Tokoum" data-time="1371775430">
    Try and figure out why she doesn't have any of her own shit. Just bring it up conversationally. That'll help you figure out if she's a newbie, a mooch, or some other brand of jerkwad.

</blockquote>She's one of those chicks who tells stories of how baked she gets every weekend, and miraculously never has weed or cigarettes (I used to smoke but quit earlier in the year) when you see her. It seems she does it to everyone else in my circle too. She tends to steal lighters too, which gives you something about her personality. I just hate being the person who has to give someone an ultimatum...
    </blockquote>
    It.sounds like she still lives at home and just wants to be a bad ass party girl but can't cause of the rents.
    Same thing happened to me last year.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. just dont pull out your weed around her if she follows u just pull out a book and say your just gonna read hopfully she'll get the hint if that doesnt work just be straight with her.

10. Pack a bowl of spice, tell her your treat.
    you will likely never see that bitch around you again.

11. Why are people so scared to be honest nowadays? You don't have to say no, you simply say "hey I prefer to be alone" or "you kinda weird me out when you never bring any, sac up and you can join" or "I've only got enough for me, but I'll see you later"

12. The last time I said no to her she wouldn't stop hassling me for days, and this was over a single cigarette.
    I hate these situations man. Wish she was at least entertaining when she's baked...

13. Just don't offer up a bowl...I mean she's obviously takin the piss.... In sure u wudnt mind sharin if she was to repay the favour sometimes....but nobody likes a freeloader. :D Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 I am the Pot, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    I would tell her if you want tokeep seshing you needs to pitch in. If she declines that tell her money doesn't grow on trees.

15. Tell her bud ain't cheep. Either pitch in or buy munchies or something to drink at least. If you want smoke a bowl when she tags along and don't pass it just smoke it to your dome and she'll get the hint ;)

16. Tell her to pay to play or piss off and when she cops an attitude remind her you have been smoking her up a lot lately if she is still an asshat drop her as a mooch

So that's why you can't be blunt? She sounds incredibly annoying..stealing lighters really does say something about a person who never has weed. If you have something to bring to the table it's one thing but not having it every time is another.

18. Ahh....but money does grow on trees! Lol

19. all you have to do is say no

it's really not that hard....

20. Amen....