So there's this girl that I think likes me. She gives me signs.I invited her to my house for dinner.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Jul 13, 2017.

1. There's this one problem though.

I'm a quivering pussy. Please help.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LOL! Well its all about acting like you are the man(or actually being the man). Act the part and she will believe it. As you get closer it will be easier for you to not "act" because you will know her better and you wont be a pussy about being around her anymore. Basically fake it until you make it. I tell you this with 100% certainty, woman are attracted to confidence more than anything in the world and that includes money.

3. What you worried about?

4. lol chill... you already did like the hardest part of it. if a chick agrees to go to your house she likes you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Then you better hope she's a lesbian.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just be yourself, unless you got a better option.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Go for it. You got nothing to lose. rejection only causes pain if u amplify the feeling of being rejected. In other words, it's you who's in the front seat of the car...Now drive motherfucker :) :smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I might feel it's impolite to make a move. Even if she looks at me and smiles

9. Do the naked guy, when she goes out the room take all your clothes off and when she comes back in you should get laid :ey:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Just drop an oz or two in the meal. You both will be nice and quivery.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. OK dude, time for some serious advice. At the age of 63 I asked out my first woman in 47 years. It took all my nerve to do it just like I'm sure it took all your nerve to ask her to dinner. Just keep one thing in mind. Make sure she knows you didn't ask her out as a friend.

As long as you don't fall into the friend zone nature will take it's course. The same way you got the inspiration to ask her out you'll get the inspiration when it's time to take the next step. And it's a 50/50 chance that she'll be the one to make the next move. Just keep remembering how much nerve it took to ask her out. You have that gumption in you.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Sacha_dune, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    What's the absolute worst that can happen? If she does reject you then at least you will know. All you can do is see how the evening progresses and then follow your gut on when to make a move. If she didn't like you then she wouldn't have accepted your invite. Whether that is friendship or more only you will know and if you don't ask? Don't mess around though...if you like her let her know

Edit: Life is way too short for missed opportunities x

• Like Like x 2
  13. Really it's ok you don't HAVE to make a serious move. If you're nervous and can't bring yourself to a kiss try the arm around the head or play pattycake and nonchalantly end up holding hands. You will have to do something so she doesn't think you are a quivering pussy though but for real chill she must like you if shes coming over why else would she what you think she's coming over to study?

14. Ahhh, some of my best memories involved "studying".

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Awwww, I thought this was going to be a jeffersong808 thread when I saw the title.

16. Just don't pull a Cosby..."Bill"...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

17. What is she just likes me for my stir fry??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. has she had your stir fry before? I really doubt that would be it and plus if you are super unsure you can slip in the question "so why did you come over today just for my stir fry or...?" and her reaction should help you out

19. Just make a move, go for it. Even if it's super awkward and bad timing your intentions will be known and it's waay better than doing nothing. Never apologize! I've had girls pull away and make things super weird, only to bed them an hour or two later.

20. If she's already coming over for dinner then she's prepping her pussy to be eaten that night as well. I would include some wine/champagne you want her to get a little loose but also comfortable. I would maybe take some pointers from a guy like Patrick Bateman, put on some music let the mood set in and then you'll be licking your fingers like you've never done before :sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1