So.. there's pictures of my girlfriend going around. Should I be mad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I am in love with a woman.

She's my wife.

But when I ask myself,

"When did I fall in love with her?"

After one month?

Two month?

A year?

I can't be sure.

Did I fall in love with her at the first moment we met?

Or did I fall in love with her after our first kiss?

I'm not sure...

2. I think this has a recipe for disaster if you stay with this chick to potentially find out more crazy bullshit on the side. You said you were only with her for 2 weeks, but care for her. Trust me, save yourself the agony and end it. 2 weeks? You still have time to save your sanity. Seems like this chick is a barrel of bad news and probably will get around with or without you.

End it.

3. Is she a cheerleader

4. Unfortunately, the word "love" is being thrown around way too often, especially in today's younger generation. Lust is way different than love and the term "puppy-love" is more like it when I see youngins holding hands today.

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now. She's going to be THE ONE. The first couple years of our relationship, we never said we love you to each other. Once we matured and got over the hump to where most relationships fail, that's when we started to comfortably say it. Now it's habit and needed & weird when we don't say it.

Nowadays, it's one week and "I LOVE BRAD LOL!!!111!!" Not the case. I bet more than 70% of the people don't understand love and mis-use that word everyday when talking about a "girl" or "boy."

5. Wow. Thanks to EVERYONE for their replies. All of these different perspectives really helps me make a decision.

Anyway, another update for you guys;

In the past she's sent pictures to 3 guys. She was explaining to me how she sort of used that as an 'escape' because her best friend recently passed. She went on to say she regretted having sex because she didn't love any of them, which turned into her wanting US to hold off on having sex.

She said; "I don't think we should have sex yet - because it's going to make me fall more in love with you, and you said how it's too early for that". So, basically, no sex until I'm in love with her?

Yeah, fuck..

6. Get out while you can.

7. Your only option ..

Tell her you love her , fuck her , skip town .

8. that sounds like a total load of shit. there are plenty of ways to "escape" a problem that dont involve sending nude pictures to guys who used to cum on your face. and the whole "i fucked other guys i didnt love so we should'nt have sex" sounds to me like "i'm still sleeping with at least one of those other guys"

she's just feeding you bullshit lines/excuses. i don't even see the issue anymore. she's clearly full of shit and trying to play you like a chump. either kick her ass to the curb or suck it up and deal with the fact that the girl you're dating is most likely screwing around on you. not like you'd be the first guy to stick with a girl he knows is slutting around.

9. Fuck it, just be "That guy". No offense but she seems like a crazy bitch and i would make sure she doesnt cheat on you and hook up with that guy she sent the picture too.

10. Holy shit man up and gtfo. How do you even question this? People put up with way too much, to me this isnt even a question.

11. Tell her,

"No sex until you suck my dick."

12. I like your situation man, you might be feeling a lot of pressure to live up to her expectations since she told you she loved you, which is afterall a complete test of your character, since, if you really want to remain happily in a relationship, it's going to require that you go to great lengths to create a life around yourselves that provides you with a lot of wealth and trust.

I think that is is right for you to shelter her and remove her from life to a certain degree, because unless a person really has enough solitude, they won't be able to mature properly; but at some point she's going to want to break down that barrier, and she might insult you and tell you to let her go, but you shouldn't, you should hold on tightly.

13. Why not share the pics with us? I mean, we're here and we care.. the least you could do is show your gratitude by letting us see what we've been talking about

14. [quote name='"meatballz"']Why not share the pics with us? I mean, we're here and we care.. the least you could do is show your gratitude by letting us see what we've been talking about[/quote]

Hahaha this shit cracked me up :p

15. Did you really have to make a thread and ask us ? I'd be fuckin running as fast as i could from that beooch

16. get out. similar situation with me minus the nude pic, stop talking to this bitch, she will talk to that guy forever, regardless of if you dont like it or not.

get out bro. get out like i wish i had

17. So, where's the pic?

18. #78 kutabuds, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Well my definition of a rotten apple is a liar. You know damn well that you meant to offend with that statement, as the statement serves no other purpose than to offend. You, in my opinion, are a far worse person than a violent one who is merely standing up for himself, foryou just randomly insult people, if it wasn't for people like you there would be no violence.

Edito: no offense intended

19. You didn't Heed any other intelligent blades and
    I's warning
    But end it already you're a fucking man

20. seriously? you haven't given up on that yet? i don't think he's gonna post it