So.. there's pictures of my girlfriend going around. Should I be mad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Feb 28, 2012.

1. One down, ninety nine to go...

No man... I hope your relationship goes smoothly from here on.... :smoke:

2. i'd say put this theory to the test. from the progression of your posts i'd say it sounds like you're gonna end things with her anyway so why not do this in the mean time? it sounds petty and immature, but petty and immature is the only things some people understand (and based on what you've said about her, there's no question on the immature part).

before you break it off, talk to the girl that pisses her off. while she (crazy gf) is around. send a naked pic to an ex and make sure she finds out. or better yet, nail another girl and make sure she finds out.

then break it off.

that way, before you end it (which trust me, is something you should do), she'll get to experience the the emotional hell she's putting you through with all her bullshit.

again, petty and immature, i know. and probably more effort than it's worth, but a taste of her own medicine might do her some good. worst case scenario, she doesn't care, you get laid by some other chick, and things are over with crazy chick. best case, she realizes what a twat she was being and it deeply upsets her. and you still get to nail another chick and then end it with crazy girl

3. Thats good she apoligised but dont be surprised if more drama comes soon :p

4. Love has always come easily for me. I am a loving person. I can't really help it.
    And if that shit happens to come a week or two "Early" Why the fuck should it matter?

5. Let me ask you something. How many times have you said I love you to a guy you hadn't been dating that long, and how did those relationships actually turn out?

Because generally you don't know someone well enough after two weeks in a relationship, to the point you should say "I love you." Sure, you can feel love for them but to say "I am in love with you," maybe you think so but you probably haven't really known them long enough to be sure.

Yea, there are cases where people fall in love and get marred in a week but that is few and far between.

6. If I hear I love you within the first MONTH, the first word that comes to my mind is crazy.

7. I would have to agree that saying you are "In love" With someone is a bit extreme so early. Its not impossible. I was only speaking out on a simple "I love you." The last guy I told I love you too I told him roughly 3 weeks in. I was with him for A year and A half. Only recently did we stop talking. I personally have never regreted saying "I love you". :love:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pW_q1PvH0&ob=av2e]Plain White T's - 1, 2, 3, 4 - YouTube[/ame]

8. See to me, being in love with someone and professing it to them should go hand in hand. If you say I love you but you aren't in love, it can get confusing!

9. I feel you on that. For sure.

10. I know what you're saying though. I sometimes want to tell people I love them just because I do but I know it would probably be seen as a little weird hahaha

11. I think what Peter is saying is that love is just far too complex to be figured out in such short a time.

12. :laughing: Love doesn't happen in two weeks in no way, shape or form. 2 weeks is NOT enough time to recognize the flaws the other person possesses, nor is it enough for him/her to recognize YOURS; it simply is just not enough time. I think 8 months to a year would be acceptable 'I love you' territory.

The girl I am with now told me about... 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks in; crazy. She is a sweet, sweet girl, but is absolutely too immature (or young minded, if that works better for you) for me; but enough about me.

OP, you can stick this out and gain some experience from it if you wish, just know I (as well as many other blades that have went through this) do NOT see this ending well.

Maybe saying she is a whore (as I did previously :laughing: ) is a bit much. Let us just say she has whore tendencies

13. My definition of love is a little different I suppose than others. For me I love you. MeanS I'll be there for you. I love you means your my friend. I love you means I love spending time with you.MY I'm in love with you. Is the equal to your I love you.

14. Why do things always have to have a 'secret' meaning of some sort?

If you're going to be there for someone, say "I'll be there for you"

If someone is your friend, you tell them "You're my friend"

If you love spending time with someone, tell them "I love spending time with you"

Now when you say "I love you", things change.

I understand and respect how you go about dropping the L bomb, so don't think I am trashing you in any way; everyone has their way of doing things.

When a female says they love me, I want them to mean it. Not just mean it in a 'Yah, I mean it' sense, but in a 'This chick and I have been through a LOT, she has seen who I really am, and I have seen the same in her' sense.

If I hear the L word AT ALL before the aforementioned 8-12 month term, my crazy alarm goes off.

15. It just seems like a way to say it all.
    However I do have a bit of inexperiance on my side,
    I am only 18. I am just sharing my personal perception of love.
    However you have made me think :) :smoke:

16. Hey I am only 3 years ahead of ya; I have just had the misfortune of going through shitty relationships.

Made you think, huh?

I like that :)

17. Love is more than something I can describe with words. That's just me.

18. My thoughts?

You've dated a girl two weeks and she said she loves you? Grounds for dismissal.

She has a nice body though, that picture somehow found its way into my GMail inbox...

19. thats where most of the confusion lies

20. Can't help you without seeing the pic in question