So there's a sheriff in my house

Discussion in 'General' started by bdubs360, Nov 27, 2009.

1. My sister and brother-in-law came to my house for Thanksgiving, and you guessed it, my sister married a cop. Seems like I won't be able to smoke this weekend, doesn't it?

Yeah, maybe if you're a punk ass bitch. I just can't smoke downstairs or come home reeking of blunt.

I can still blaze up in the shower though, just gotta smoke one-hitters and blow into the fan.
    So if you ever hear anybody talking about how scared they are to smoke in their house, tell them to harden the fuck up and go take a shower. Unless the people they live with are cops, (or their bathroom doesn't have a fan) the worst they can do is disown them, kick them out, and spread rumors throughout the immediate family about them. Which come to think about it, is probably worse than a misdemeanor ticket. Hmm...

So I don't know grasscity, I'm in a bit of a sticky-icky situation, and I told you all about it, so feel free to share your stories about doing things that go against every grain of common sense you have and coming out victorious.

2. Watch out for this guy, he's super tough cuz he smokes away from a cop and then comes back around him, even though he's off duty.

About as tough as Ali G giving the cop the finger below the window in the car.

Ever blow weed smoke in a cops open window as he drives past you the other way. Now that's some strait super anti-punk ass bitch shit there.

I know a guy whose wifes dad is a cop and they live downstairs from him. Grows weed right in the house. Not everyone is scared of family cops, especially if their family, your sister isn't going to let her husband arrest her brother for smoking pot.

3. do work son.

dont be a bitch.

4. shower idea, blow into fan. use a sploof.

paper towel roll (without towel, just the cardboard)

Throw a couple dryer sheets inside

Rubber band a last sheet to the end

Exhale into it. hooray you win.

5. #5 Beauh, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
    Put it this way; what is he going to be more concerned about?

1. Whether he should bring his wifes brother down to the station for smoking pot in his own house? (Remember, he's the guest here to YOUR home and I'd be damn surprised if he abused that fact).

OR

2. His marriage with his wife, the life he's built for himself and his future ahead of him.

Look, just don't be 'smokin blunts in his face and he'll be cool with it (it's not that he might care about the weed, it's that it would be highly disrespectful if you didn't know him on a personal level. Kind of like saying "hey fuck you, you can't do shit because you're married to my sister". Cops are normal people too, they're human and like to be welcomed. You should just ask him what he thinks of weed, tell him you smoke it sometimes and just talk about the political status of it in general to get things started. Then if you really want to you can light up in front of him without feeling on the edge about it.

6. dude so what, its not like weed is illegal or anything

7. He would have to be a pretty big dick to come into you're home and ruin Thanksgiving by arresting one of the family he is visiting.

8. OP, if you're afraid of smoking a blunt in front of him and asking him to join you, you need to harden the fuck up. what's with this shower bull shit? offer that fool a hit.

9. fuck cops?

10. im with this guy^^^ i think you should get extra stoned and make sure you smell like pot, an look visibly stoned, just as a big fuck you to the piggy, just be like yea im high mr. pig fucking do something bout it.

11. I swear kids are getting stupider everyday

12. I like that I own my own home. I couldn't imagine having to sneak around to smoke weed.

13. dude. shit. just fuckin uhhhhhhh. damn. ok i got it just do what it do. thats my advice, do what it do.

14. lol...

15. lol.
    is it YOUR house?
    or mommy and daddy's? and your older sister and her cop husband are there for thanksgiving?

16. off duty man