Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So the radio said ppl who wear a shark tooth around there neck is a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Diggity2Dank, Aug 4, 2011.

1. So im listening to the radio a couple days ago and they were talking about shark stuff cuzz of shark week on Discovery channel. Anyways One of the DJ'S mentioned that if you see a person wearing a shark tooth necklace chances are they sell weed.

Has anyone ever heard of this before?

2. No, because it's a load of absolute bullshit.

3. If it's true, it's only in your town, no one elses... here, no one has them, lol.

4. #4 bob barker, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    I think it was a joke

[​IMG]

5. i hurd ppl werin da colur white sel da crack iz dat tru?

6. In my town apparently when someone has their pant leg rolled up it means the same thing. All bullshit.

7. its sharkweek bruh.

thats just commercial stuff. lol

8. If a DJ knows it, then the police know it. If the police know it, then they bust dealers who wear shark teeth. And if police bust shark teeth dealers, then dealers don't wear the shark teeth.

Duh.

9. if the radio told you there was a war of the worlds happening and the aliens were currently invading us would you believe it??

10. Back in 1938 I would :smoke:

11. ^my grandfather did...

12. profiling bs or the DJ's a troll. Either way it's crap

13. Just stereotyping as an attempt at humor.

14. fuck da po-leece

15. Yea kinda figured it was but I had to ask non the less. Couldnt help but remember years back @ the beach boardwalk in Santa Cruz seeing alot of ppl sporting em and was like damn I would have never been dry back then.

Or there just trendy tourists wearing em.

16. It's the guys that are wearing parchute pants.

17. I wear a (prehistoric) shark tooth around my neck, and I don't sell bud. I'm just a loyal customer who happens to love sharks. :cool:

18. were gonna have to switch it up now guys. im thinking red or maybe blue bandanas to let everyone know.

19. yh um i think that was meant to be a joke about the typical surfer stoner or some bullshit i dunno....stereotypes suck

20. People who dont tie their shoes are adopted.