so the neckbeard michael moore strikes again!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by holla527, Dec 18, 2012.

1. #1 holla527, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

the funny part is,adam lanza's mom did have guns.they were the ones that adam lanza took after he killed her

regardless though.after that whole "i am adam lanza's mom"speech that i heard.if what was said was correct,then theres a difference between being a gun owner,and a responsible gun owner

2. [​IMG]

3. You don't think he was throwing a gun advocates own words back at them? :rolleyes:

:smoke:

4. he took the guns after he killed her at the school she worked at, where he killed himself after killing her and kids?

[​IMG]

5. I thinks he means it rhetorically. Like how the pro gun advocates say they'll have their guns to kill these people, but liberal Michael Moore is showing how those guns were used. It's hard to type coherently...

6. Michael Moore is one of my top role models. Michael Moore is a whole different type of political creature, if you are taking his words seriously then you might have trouble understanding his concepts.

7. is that tom cruise's face?

8. Horrible point by michael moore. I mean who considers their own child a threat to bear arms against? Probably the parents of the ones that didnt actually kill the parents and themselves. But, those parents dont have to worry either, their kids are in prison. Here the idiots go, politicizing a tragedy, but in a dishonest manner. Did that inherently evil gun seduce the guy to commit mass murder, or did an evil person choose a cowardly weapon to wreak havoc on others? None of the moronic population should have guns because some might be dangerous! We should turn a madman politician loose with a gun and see if he clears out some of his fellow crooked buddies! I joke. Does anyone else get annoyed with such bull pissinformation?

9. Not as tired as I am of opinions that are poorly thought out and not based in reality.