So the day has come I have to sell my bongs and quit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 29, 2011.

1. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']name him Pooper. you have a pot leaf tattoo & your worried about quitting brotha? you should have little Pooper get a matching pot leaf tattoo.[/quote]

Haha noo

2. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Congrats on the kid what are you going to name him/her...Wow I have the exact same bong and bowl peace in my collection...[/quote]

O shit really which one the one in the vid or the one pics

3. +rep for you brother

I've seen a lot of my friends get girls pregnant and not do shit for their own kid. I know one dude who has two kids with two different girls and hasn't seen either kid in a year. The fact that you would quit something like weed just for your child's sake shows that you're a real man.

4. #24 DazeOneLuv, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    [quote name='"puffinonablunt"']+rep for you brother

I've seen a lot of my friends get girls pregnant and not do shit for their own kid. I know one dude who has two kids with two different girls and hasn't seen either kid in a year. The fact that you would quit something like weed just for your child's sake shows that you're a real man.[/quote]

Apreciate that brother I just wanna be a good father you know.. and that's really sad poor kids I just don't see how someone who brings a child into this earth.. won't man up and take responsibility its not the kids fault