Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Menchville, May 27, 2014.

1. Just wanted to let you all know how baked I was, just wanted to post and tell everyone.

13 dabs with my cousin... Had to play bob marley. Don't even listen to him.  :smoking:

2. I love you to.

That was a really intense 7 minutes.....it seems to have died down alot though. I had to literally quit my game for a minute cause it was moving to fast..

Intense.  :metal:

3. i think we should all make a thread every time we get high.

4. May I ask what a dab is? :0

5. A hit of concentrate.   :smoking:

I concur. 

6. Damn son! Props! I would be a potato and not even be able to type. I bet you feel great flying high!

7. Not anymore. It's been 29 minutes sense my last hit, it was only that intense for about 6 minutes, but for that 6 minutes I had to literally sit down cause it was so intense.

High tolerance is a bitch....6 minutes of fun though.  :confused_2:

damn son you gettin specific with your timing. You got a stop watch with you too?

9. T-break time! I'd be dead for hours with 13 dabs.

10. Yes, I have to be specific with my time to prevent myself from over thinking the high. If I start my stop-watch on my wrist watch, I can gradually watch the time go from 1 minute to 10 minutes to 30 minutes, allowing me to calm my brain by telling myself that the intensity will subside in a few minutes.

Sometimes my highs can really get to me...definitely after smacking 13 dabs to the head. So I like to have a way to calm myself.

But after 6 minutes, it subsided to a very comfortable euphoric high. I enjoy it.  :hippie:
    You're telling me, I think I am on about 20-40 dabs a day sense New Years, never had more then 9 hours sober....My brains fried.  :smoking:

11. Dude, my lord....T-BREAK.

12. Nice strategy. I bet the 6 minutes didn't feel like 6 minutes haha.

But DAMN, wow, whoa, holy shit you're tolerance must be higher than you were.

13. I know...I have considered taking one, but then I think to myself..."Why?".  :confused_2:

I still get stoned.  :bongin:

That 6 minutes felt like forever, but luckily..This isn't my first rodeo so I just had to figure out something to do for that little bit of time.

I found myself pacing back and fourth after having to quit a game of Battlefield 4 because the game was moving far to fast for my stoned brain.  :hide:

14. Yeah but it takes you x amount of dabs to achieve the high every time.  This is why I personally don't dab...I get high quality flowers that do the trick without destroying my tolerance.  But hey, you do you.

15. #16 Menchville, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    I just got into dabs around new years, it was never around in my area..Being on the East Coast.

So I had to get it from the West, and ever sense... I have gotten more stoned then ever. 
    I was hard into the quality flower game to, I was smoking upwards to a OZ or 2 a week for about 6 months straight.

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1198409-1-month-worth-pickups.html

Go check out my old thread from last semester, that is just one month.  :confused_2:  

My tolerance was already non existent :bongin: . 

16. #17 420Juggalo610, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Sorry Grasscity but I have to do it lol..

Cool story bro

17. I concur, it is a cool story. Thank you for you're approval.  :metal:

What kind of bull shit is this? You're making things worse by literally over thinking it enough to start a timer!

19. #20 Menchville, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    I don't think so..But to each his own.  :confused_2: