Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so stoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vaheb, Apr 8, 2012.

1. One of my buddies which is a grower, who obviously grows only DANK for dispensaries, just hit me up and told me he wants to give me 30 g's (2 g's over an ounce) for 175. I instantly accepted and i'm going to head down later in the afternoon and picks it up.

I'll post pictures, but I forgot to ask strain name. All he said is that it's a pure sativa! :smoke:

Cheers

2. isnt an ounce 32gs cus i get 16g half ounces

3. Sounds rad man.

[quote name='"daSmoke"']isnt an ounce 32gs cus i get 16g half ounces[/quote]

Nope you get hooked up...

4. @daSmoke an ounce is 28 grams.

sounds good man, post some pics of the bud when you get it.

5. Oz - 28.3g
    :cool:

6. [quote name='"daSmoke"']isnt an ounce 32gs cus i get 16g half ounces[/quote]

I'd laugh if your dealer thought an ounce was 32 g. It's only 28 you get a good deal.

7. It's generally 28.

3.5 - 7 - 14 - 28

We understand it's not a real ounce.

8. Hell ya! I'm going to head down there soon, roll a nice bleezy up with the homie :)

9. post pictures?

10. That's a good deal man! :smoke:

11. family dinner discussion ---
    mom: blahblah honey do you know how much an ounce is?
    me:yea its 28 grams
    sister: are you sure its not 32?
    me: i wish..

12. Damn he just made your day.